Creon 10

Rutgersnyy

I am currently taking Creon 10 micro with meals and am having a hard time deciding how many to take. The Pediatrian many years ago told me to take 4 with meals but that was when I was on cotazyme and of course we need to update our intake with age.

How many do you take per gram of fat?

Rutgersnyy

I am currently taking Creon 10 micro with meals and am having a hard time deciding how many to take. The Pediatrian many years ago told me to take 4 with meals but that was when I was on cotazyme and of course we need to update our intake with age.

Rutgersnyy

Rutgersnyy

Rutgersnyy

<br />
<br />How many do you take per gram of fat?

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
I don't know how much this will help because this is what my 70lb 10 year old daughter takes...

Usually 4 creon 10 with normal meals, but if it is a larger or fatty meal she may take up to 6. Snacks she only takes 2 to 3 depending on what she is eating.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
I don't know how much this will help because this is what my 70lb 10 year old daughter takes...

Usually 4 creon 10 with normal meals, but if it is a larger or fatty meal she may take up to 6. Snacks she only takes 2 to 3 depending on what she is eating.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
<br />
<br />Usually 4 creon 10 with normal meals, but if it is a larger or fatty meal she may take up to 6. Snacks she only takes 2 to 3 depending on what she is eating.
<br />
<br />

Rutgersnyy

Ok, actually I take about 2 or 3 with meals. I am currently taking one per 6 grams of fat. I am trying to figure out the best for me.

I just want to make sure I am absorbing the most nutrients as possible.

Rutgersnyy

Ok, actually I take about 2 or 3 with meals. I am currently taking one per 6 grams of fat. I am trying to figure out the best for me.

Rutgersnyy

Rutgersnyy

Rutgersnyy

<br />
<br />I just want to make sure I am absorbing the most nutrients as possible.