Creon dosage

JennyCoulon

My youngest son is on Creon's and he just got bumped up to 4-Creon 12's with meals, snacks, supplements, etc. Prior to this he was on 3 Creon 12's and 1 Creon 6's. My oldest got switched to Zenpep about 6 month ago and prior to that he would take 4-Creon 24's with meals, snacks, supplements, tube feedings, etc. I would go to the doctor and ask about the dose as it seems too low which would not help "fix" this problem. Thanks,

JennyCoulon

My youngest son is on Creon's and he just got bumped up to 4-Creon 12's with meals, snacks, supplements, etc. Prior to this he was on 3 Creon 12's and 1 Creon 6's. My oldest got switched to Zenpep about 6 month ago and prior to that he would take 4-Creon 24's with meals, snacks, supplements, tube feedings, etc. I would go to the doctor and ask about the dose as it seems too low which would not help "fix" this problem. Thanks,

Justinsmom

Hi, You gave your dosage for your 6 year old son as 4 Creon 12's with meals, snacks and supplements? What is your total a day? What is your son's weight? My son is 7 and gets 4 with meals and 2 with snacks. He weighs 45 pounds now but was almost 42 when they did his dosage.

Thanks

Justinsmom

Hi, You gave your dosage for your 6 year old son as 4 Creon 12's with meals, snacks and supplements? What is your total a day? What is your son's weight? My son is 7 and gets 4 with meals and 2 with snacks. He weighs 45 pounds now but was almost 42 when they did his dosage.

Thanks