CREON OR ULTRASE?

drbortz

I switched from ultrase to creon, but i'm switching back because while both brands come with free vitamins and high calorie drinks, i like the scandishake better than the CIB. Yes, I'm also doing the boost plus. That stuff beats all the others, tastewise, in every nurse "blind sampling", and to my taste buds.

drbortz

I switched from ultrase to creon, but i'm switching back because while both brands come with free vitamins and high calorie drinks, i like the scandishake better than the CIB. Yes, I'm also doing the boost plus. That stuff beats all the others, tastewise, in every nurse "blind sampling", and to my taste buds.

drbortz

drbortz

drbortz

S

sasha

I take creon 20's, and I was extremely successful in gaining weight with them. When I was very sick, and before I even knew what enzymes were, I weighed 95 pounds. After using them for 5 months...I now weigh 127! I gained 32 pounds in a quck a mount of time, and I didn't drink scandishakes or anything.
As for ultrase, I've never tried them, because I never want to get off of creon. But my brother uses creon 20's also, and hasn't gained a pound in 5 months, and still has digestive issues. SO he might be trying ultrase or atleast another kind of enzyme. So I guess it completely depends on the person's own body. I can't say for you, but I love creon!

S

sasha

I take creon 20's, and I was extremely successful in gaining weight with them. When I was very sick, and before I even knew what enzymes were, I weighed 95 pounds. After using them for 5 months...I now weigh 127! I gained 32 pounds in a quck a mount of time, and I didn't drink scandishakes or anything.
As for ultrase, I've never tried them, because I never want to get off of creon. But my brother uses creon 20's also, and hasn't gained a pound in 5 months, and still has digestive issues. SO he might be trying ultrase or atleast another kind of enzyme. So I guess it completely depends on the person's own body. I can't say for you, but I love creon!

S

sasha

S

sasha

S

sasha

<br />As for ultrase, I've never tried them, because I never want to get off of creon. But my brother uses creon 20's also, and hasn't gained a pound in 5 months, and still has digestive issues. SO he might be trying ultrase or atleast another kind of enzyme. So I guess it completely depends on the person's own body. I can't say for you, but I love creon!