Cruises

Giggles

So has anyone gone on a cruise? I was thinking how am I gonna do it because there is no distilled water to purchase to use on my eflow pieces! Anyone have suggestions? I use distilled water to clean all pieces and especially the metal head. I also use the distilled water in my Avent Steamer. Doc says not to use regular water to wash the pieces. And the pharmacy says not to use regular water for the metal head. So I use distilled. When on vacation I just go buy a few gallons of distilled and keep in the hotel room or wherever I am staying. But on a cruise, how do you do that! I am sure the general little store on the ship is not stocking gallons of distilled water. Nor is there a stovetop in the cabin to even boil water.... So no go for a cruise for a CF'r.....?????<br>

Giggles

So has anyone gone on a cruise? I was thinking how am I gonna do it because there is no distilled water to purchase to use on my eflow pieces! Anyone have suggestions? I use distilled water to clean all pieces and especially the metal head. I also use the distilled water in my Avent Steamer. Doc says not to use regular water to wash the pieces. And the pharmacy says not to use regular water for the metal head. So I use distilled. When on vacation I just go buy a few gallons of distilled and keep in the hotel room or wherever I am staying. But on a cruise, how do you do that! I am sure the general little store on the ship is not stocking gallons of distilled water. Nor is there a stovetop in the cabin to even boil water.... So no go for a cruise for a CF'r.....?????<br>

Giggles

falbie13

<P>Hey,</P>
<P>From personal experience, cruises are super accomidating. I am sure that if you call the cruise line and explain the situation they can either provide you with distilled water or they will allow you to bring some onboard.  Cruises are an awesome experience, and I hope that you get to go!</P>

falbie13

<P>Hey,</P>
<P>From personal experience, cruises are super accomidating. I am sure that if you call the cruise line and explain the situation they can either provide you with distilled water or they will allow you to bring some onboard.  Cruises are an awesome experience, and I hope that you get to go!</P>

falbie13

<P>Hey,</P>
<P>From personal experience, cruises are super accomidating. I am sure that if you call the cruise line and explain the situation they can either provide you with distilled water or they will allow you to bring some onboard. Cruises are an awesome experience, and I hope that you get to go!</P>

falbie13

<P>Hey,</P>
<P>From personal experience, cruises are super accomidating. I am sure that if you call the cruise line and explain the situation they can either provide you with distilled water or they will allow you to bring some onboard. Cruises are an awesome experience, and I hope that you get to go!</P>

falbie13

<P><BR>Hey,</P>

falbie13

<P><BR>Hey,</P>

cfddmmc

Please do not let distilled water keep you from going on a cruise!  My experience is that they affored one place to put all my "stuff" and still be able to see lots of different places.  Contact either your travel agent, or cruise director and ask them to help you out.

cfddmmc

Please do not let distilled water keep you from going on a cruise! My experience is that they affored one place to put all my "stuff" and still be able to see lots of different places. Contact either your travel agent, or cruise director and ask them to help you out.

cfddmmc

<BR>Please do not let distilled water keep you from going on a cruise! My experience is that they affored one place to put all my "stuff" and still be able to see lots of different places. Contact either your travel agent, or cruise director and ask them to help you out.

D

Deb

I have been on 4 cruises. Simply contact the cruise line before hand and they will have distilled water in your room when you board. Royal Caribbean was great about this.
Instead of boiling/microwaving I took a small bowl and used Control III.

D

Deb

I have been on 4 cruises. Simply contact the cruise line before hand and they will have distilled water in your room when you board. Royal Caribbean was great about this.
Instead of boiling/microwaving I took a small bowl and used Control III.

D

Deb

<br />Instead of boiling/microwaving I took a small bowl and used Control III.