Cruising with CF

D

Deb

I have been on 3 cruises with Royal Caribbean. The rooms have gotten larger over the years, but they are still small. Glad to hear you got the larger room. I, too would recommend a power strip as there are very few outlets. It would also be helpful to have a pretty long cord in case the outlets are not near where you can comfortably get everything set up.
I don't know if you do sinus rinses, but RC provided me with a gallon of distilled water so that I did not have to pack and travel with that.
Enjoy your cruise!!!

D

Deb

I have been on 3 cruises with Royal Caribbean. The rooms have gotten larger over the years, but they are still small. Glad to hear you got the larger room. I, too would recommend a power strip as there are very few outlets. It would also be helpful to have a pretty long cord in case the outlets are not near where you can comfortably get everything set up.
I don't know if you do sinus rinses, but RC provided me with a gallon of distilled water so that I did not have to pack and travel with that.
Enjoy your cruise!!!

1BumLung

Great idea, "rebjane." There's probably a clinic or sick-bay you can use. they may even let you leave your vest there, so you don't have to haul it back and forth.<br>

1BumLung

Great idea, "rebjane." There's probably a clinic or sick-bay you can use. they may even let you leave your vest there, so you don't have to haul it back and forth.<br>

K

Keepercjr

Great news about the upgraded room! WOW! Have a wonderful trip. I too would take my kids with us but that is my personal preference. I was well traveled even as a child because my parents never left us behind. We have yet to take a cruise with the kids but it is definitely not out of the question! My only problem is that I am "spoiled" by small ship ecotourism cruises that we took when I was in my late teens/early 20s (my parents got great last minute deals like 2 for 1 and third person *me* free). It is just too expensive to do those cruises for now.

As for the vest - I never took it on the cruises because I wasn't using it regularly but I may decide to take it now. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to take it to Hawaii with us in 2 weeks for a 2 week vacation. I don't want to lug it but my mom is begging me to take it so I probably will.

K

Keepercjr

Great news about the upgraded room! WOW! Have a wonderful trip. I too would take my kids with us but that is my personal preference. I was well traveled even as a child because my parents never left us behind. We have yet to take a cruise with the kids but it is definitely not out of the question! My only problem is that I am "spoiled" by small ship ecotourism cruises that we took when I was in my late teens/early 20s (my parents got great last minute deals like 2 for 1 and third person *me* free). It is just too expensive to do those cruises for now.

As for the vest - I never took it on the cruises because I wasn't using it regularly but I may decide to take it now. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to take it to Hawaii with us in 2 weeks for a 2 week vacation. I don't want to lug it but my mom is begging me to take it so I probably will.