Culturelle

mistylavon

I'm thinking of starting Morgan on Culturelle. Does anyone here use it? Can you tell a difference and in what ways? I noticed there is Culturelle and a Culturelle of Kids, the kids also has Insulin. Which one do you use?

Thanks.

mistylavon

I'm thinking of starting Morgan on Culturelle. Does anyone here use it? Can you tell a difference and in what ways? I noticed there is Culturelle and a Culturelle of Kids, the kids also has Insulin. Which one do you use?

Thanks.

mistylavon

Thanks.

mistylavon

Thanks.

mistylavon

<br />
<br />Thanks.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
My daughter uses Culturelle, the adult kind. She's been on it for a while, a couple years. She takes one capsule every day, recommended by her nutritionist. When she is on antibiotics I give her two capsules a day. Since she's started it, she's not had a problem with yeast rashes on her bottom. Also, when she is on antibiotics; She has less diahrea than when she was not on it.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
My daughter uses Culturelle, the adult kind. She's been on it for a while, a couple years. She takes one capsule every day, recommended by her nutritionist. When she is on antibiotics I give her two capsules a day. Since she's started it, she's not had a problem with yeast rashes on her bottom. Also, when she is on antibiotics; She has less diahrea than when she was not on it.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

B

brewz2

My daughter never needed it, but my three year old son definitely needs it when he's on antibiotics. I give him one a day mixed in with some applesauce.

B

brewz2

My daughter never needed it, but my three year old son definitely needs it when he's on antibiotics. I give him one a day mixed in with some applesauce.

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

<br />
<br />

combo76

My daughter's doc suggested to use this a few months ago, and I was hesitant to put her on it. But once I decided to put her on it - I had a hard time locating the culturelle for kids. I finally got it. I haven't noticed any difference.

Side note - if you google culturelle - go to their website - they have a printable coupon for it! Plus the visual of the kids culturelle really helped me in explaining to pharmacy's exactly what I was looking for.

combo76

My daughter's doc suggested to use this a few months ago, and I was hesitant to put her on it. But once I decided to put her on it - I had a hard time locating the culturelle for kids. I finally got it. I haven't noticed any difference.

Side note - if you google culturelle - go to their website - they have a printable coupon for it! Plus the visual of the kids culturelle really helped me in explaining to pharmacy's exactly what I was looking for.

combo76

combo76

combo76

<br />
<br />Side note - if you google culturelle - go to their website - they have a printable coupon for it! Plus the visual of the kids culturelle really helped me in explaining to pharmacy's exactly what I was looking for.