Cupriavidus pauculus * Ralstonia paucula * Wautersia paucula

mom2lillian

Just started IV's tonight. Most recent culture last month (when the first cold started) showed some heavy resistance on my pseudo and the new bacteria above. I have had only the 1 strain of pseudo forever and Achromobacter xylosoxidans which has been gone from my cultures all year.

I have found a few journal articles on it but it seems rare enough there isnt alot out there in relation to CF infections. I need to log into my work computer to get the full text of the articles.

Any experience with this, if you had it did it play a role in flares, were you able to get rid of it?

Cupriavidus pauculus is a gram-negative, non- fermenting bacillus, rarely associated with human infections.

mom2lillian

Just started IV's tonight. Most recent culture last month (when the first cold started) showed some heavy resistance on my pseudo and the new bacteria above. I have had only the 1 strain of pseudo forever and Achromobacter xylosoxidans which has been gone from my cultures all year.

I have found a few journal articles on it but it seems rare enough there isnt alot out there in relation to CF infections. I need to log into my work computer to get the full text of the articles.

Any experience with this, if you had it did it play a role in flares, were you able to get rid of it?

Cupriavidus pauculus is a gram-negative, non- fermenting bacillus, rarely associated with human infections.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />I have found a few journal articles on it but it seems rare enough there isnt alot out there in relation to CF infections. I need to log into my work computer to get the full text of the articles.
<br />
<br />Any experience with this, if you had it did it play a role in flares, were you able to get rid of it?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Cupriavidus pauculus is a gram-negative, non- fermenting bacillus, rarely associated with human infections.