Cure for Cf Lies in Gene Therapy

BlueTurtle

Also, most articles that refer to this amazing drug are from 1998...going into phase 2....I also, do not see it on the CFF.org site....did I miss something? Is this drug still being tested in 2006?

BlueTurtle

Also, most articles that refer to this amazing drug are from 1998...going into phase 2....I also, do not see it on the CFF.org site....did I miss something? Is this drug still being tested in 2006?

BlueTurtle

C

cfangel03

The newest study is being conducted in England. 200 patients over 12 years old.
None that I know of yet on real patients in the U.S. Yet........
Most all studies start overseas, and come here once kinks are worked out. The University of Germany has been working on a study soon too.

C

cfangel03

Most all studies start overseas, and come here once kinks are worked out. The University of Germany has been working on a study soon too.

C

cfangel03

C

cfangel03

you can read about the study in the Uk at www.dnavaccine.com
go to topics
click on cystic fibrosis and read the article.

C

cfangel03

go to topics

C

cfangel03

go to topics

CFMOM6

I am very excited about the study in England. I hope we get a study one day soon in the USA for gene therapy.
cfmom6

CFMOM6

I am very excited about the study in England. I hope we get a study one day soon in the USA for gene therapy.
cfmom6

CFMOM6

cfmom6

relat

i hope and wish with all my heart that there will be a cure soon!God will help for that.we all must pray day and night for this!

relat,27,having 26 yr old brother w/cf

relat

i hope and wish with all my heart that there will be a cure soon!God will help for that.we all must pray day and night for this!

relat

copolla

Dr. Beall will be speaking in Boston, on Feb 10th. I look forward to hearing about the new drugs on the market. I know he is pushing for Gene Therapy to start soon in the USA