cure for chronic rejection

Angel2393

I heard some info that they were close to finding a cure for chronice rejection, have you guys heard about this??

Angel2393

I heard some info that they were close to finding a cure for chronice rejection, have you guys heard about this??

Angel2393

I heard some info that they were close to finding a cure for chronice rejection, have you guys heard about this??<BR>

cnsky54RRT

There are lots of scientists and researchers working on the problem, but none of them would grab publicity until it was a reality. Unfortunately, if you hear news like this it is all manufactured by someone like a news 'personality' not involved in the science. When a solution is found, the science will have to be retested and retested until the results are shown to be consistent before it is announced to those who will benefit the most.

cnsky54RRT

There are lots of scientists and researchers working on the problem, but none of them would grab publicity until it was a reality. Unfortunately, if you hear news like this it is all manufactured by someone like a news 'personality' not involved in the science. When a solution is found, the science will have to be retested and retested until the results are shown to be consistent before it is announced to those who will benefit the most.

cnsky54RRT

Lex

I think $$$ is better spent on gene therapy and cloning organs. We can benefit from both!

Lex

I think $$$ is better spent on gene therapy and cloning organs. We can benefit from both!

Lex

Liza

Nice Lex, very nice. Just wait until you go into chronic rejection and see what you think about money not being spent on research for stopping chronic rejection. There are people out there doing research but they don't get nearly enough funding because people like you think it's not important enough!

If the thought of dieing from CF was scary, just wait until you are facing chronic rejection. It's a living H***! Just ask anyone who's been through it or is going through it. I'd say ask Anna' but you can't because she's gone! She'd tell you it's worse than CF and she wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy. I am so glad that this did not come up when she was alive and going through her living H***, I think she'd have thrown her computer across the room. Yea, it's your opinion but just you wait.

That's it, I'm done!

Liza

Nice Lex, very nice. Just wait until you go into chronic rejection and see what you think about money not being spent on research for stopping chronic rejection. There are people out there doing research but they don't get nearly enough funding because people like you think it's not important enough!

If the thought of dieing from CF was scary, just wait until you are facing chronic rejection. It's a living H***! Just ask anyone who's been through it or is going through it. I'd say ask Anna' but you can't because she's gone! She'd tell you it's worse than CF and she wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy. I am so glad that this did not come up when she was alive and going through her living H***, I think she'd have thrown her computer across the room. Yea, it's your opinion but just you wait.

That's it, I'm done!

Liza

<br />
<br />If the thought of dieing from CF was scary, just wait until you are facing chronic rejection. It's a living H***! Just ask anyone who's been through it or is going through it. I'd say ask Anna' but you can't because she's gone! She'd tell you it's worse than CF and she wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy. I am so glad that this did not come up when she was alive and going through her living H***, I think she'd have thrown her computer across the room. Yea, it's your opinion but just you wait.
<br />
<br />That's it, I'm done!
<br />

cnsky54RRT

Priorities are all wrong in the world. If the money that was poured into the pockets of rap 'musicians' in one year could be diverted to research, I am sure we would have a cure. Don't even start on the money going into the national sport, NASCAR.

I firmly believe the money is available to fix all these horrible problems, but it goes to ridiculous places instead of benefitting humanity. Does America need to spend half a billion dollars a year on pork rinds? I'd gladly give up any need for a pig's foot if I could have Heather back...

cnsky54RRT

Priorities are all wrong in the world. If the money that was poured into the pockets of rap 'musicians' in one year could be diverted to research, I am sure we would have a cure. Don't even start on the money going into the national sport, NASCAR.

I firmly believe the money is available to fix all these horrible problems, but it goes to ridiculous places instead of benefitting humanity. Does America need to spend half a billion dollars a year on pork rinds? I'd gladly give up any need for a pig's foot if I could have Heather back...

cnsky54RRT

<br />
<br />I firmly believe the money is available to fix all these horrible problems, but it goes to ridiculous places instead of benefitting humanity. Does America need to spend half a billion dollars a year on pork rinds? I'd gladly give up any need for a pig's foot if I could have Heather back...

musclemania70

Capitalism will never take into account the value of a person's life, though I completely agree with you John about money thrown away for useless purposes.

musclemania70

Capitalism will never take into account the value of a person's life, though I completely agree with you John about money thrown away for useless purposes.

musclemania70