CURE?????!!!

J

JasonDBrown

This would be awesome, but until then Bacon is also great!

J

JasonDBrown

J

JasonDBrown

J

JasonDBrown

J

JasonDBrown

58long

I found a few articles about the pig stuff. Apparently they have found a way to cause CF in pigs and are using pigs specifically bred to have CF in order to study their response to treatments and delivery methods for gene therapy. They say that pigs have very similar lungs to humans and that they experience CF in a very close way to how humans do. This apparently made alot of news around Sept-Nov. 08 Alot of people were protesting the use of pigs for researching CF. I don't really like the idea of making any animal suffer for testing, but I just feel like this is something more important than any animal's life. I'd sacrifice anything to help my sister.

58long

I found a few articles about the pig stuff. Apparently they have found a way to cause CF in pigs and are using pigs specifically bred to have CF in order to study their response to treatments and delivery methods for gene therapy. They say that pigs have very similar lungs to humans and that they experience CF in a very close way to how humans do. This apparently made alot of news around Sept-Nov. 08 Alot of people were protesting the use of pigs for researching CF. I don't really like the idea of making any animal suffer for testing, but I just feel like this is something more important than any animal's life. I'd sacrifice anything to help my sister.

58long

58long

58long

M

meggzzie

There's definatley gene research going on in the UK. I'm in the UK and I get the UK CF newsletter, and it has general updates about it. Unfortunatley I have the memory of a pea so I can't remember much about it!! All I know is that they're definatley doing something.

M

meggzzie

There's definatley gene research going on in the UK. I'm in the UK and I get the UK CF newsletter, and it has general updates about it. Unfortunatley I have the memory of a pea so I can't remember much about it!! All I know is that they're definatley doing something.

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie