curious...any other cf kids with no salty tasting skin?

Buckeye

He's never done Trileptol. Had tried Phenobarbatol which didn't work and then Tegretol which made the seizures worse and finally the Topamax. He was having multiple seizures a day so when we found that the Topamax completely stopped the seizures we didn't try anymore drugs after that.My son was 7 when he was diagnosed. With all his other medical issues his symptoms were always able to be blamed on lung damage from being a preemie or his Cerebral Palsy or something else. It took going to a new GI doctor at a different hospital for her to look past the Cerebral Palsy to look into his GI issues. The sweat test was the first test she ran on him.

Buckeye

He's never done Trileptol. Had tried Phenobarbatol which didn't work and then Tegretol which made the seizures worse and finally the Topamax. He was having multiple seizures a day so when we found that the Topamax completely stopped the seizures we didn't try anymore drugs after that.My son was 7 when he was diagnosed. With all his other medical issues his symptoms were always able to be blamed on lung damage from being a preemie or his Cerebral Palsy or something else. It took going to a new GI doctor at a different hospital for her to look past the Cerebral Palsy to look into his GI issues. The sweat test was the first test she ran on him.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

He's never done Trileptol. Had tried Phenobarbatol which didn't work and then Tegretol which made the seizures worse and finally the Topamax. He was having multiple seizures a day so when we found that the Topamax completely stopped the seizures we didn't try anymore drugs after that.<p>My son was 7 when he was diagnosed. With all his other medical issues his symptoms were always able to be blamed on lung damage from being a preemie or his Cerebral Palsy or something else. It took going to a new GI doctor at a different hospital for her to look past the Cerebral Palsy to look into his GI issues. The sweat test was the first test she ran on him.