Cute Great Strides Fundraising Idea

mom2haydie

A lady in the CF community in my area gave me a great idea that I wanted to share. At Great Strides time she buys bags of Hershey's nuggets and makes her own sticky labels with the child's name and pic and wraps it around the original wrapper. She sells them 25 cents each or 5 for a dollar. She takes them to different businesses and restaurants that will put them by the cash register as well as having some at work etc. She said that last year the nuggets brought in $2000 just by themselves! I think I will make some and have my husband take them to work and my mom take some to her school where she teaches. Anyway, I thought I'd pass along the idea.
Alyssa

mom2haydie

A lady in the CF community in my area gave me a great idea that I wanted to share. At Great Strides time she buys bags of Hershey's nuggets and makes her own sticky labels with the child's name and pic and wraps it around the original wrapper. She sells them 25 cents each or 5 for a dollar. She takes them to different businesses and restaurants that will put them by the cash register as well as having some at work etc. She said that last year the nuggets brought in $2000 just by themselves! I think I will make some and have my husband take them to work and my mom take some to her school where she teaches. Anyway, I thought I'd pass along the idea.
Alyssa

mom2haydie

Alyssa

mom2haydie

Alyssa

mom2haydie

Alyssa

M

Mommafirst

Holy cow -- that's a LOT of Hershey's nuggets!! Great idea!!!

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

izemmom

Yeah, that's a LOT of nuggets! Not sure I'd have the patience to wrap that sticky label around all of them but it is a really cute idea! Good Luck!

izemmom

Yeah, that's a LOT of nuggets! Not sure I'd have the patience to wrap that sticky label around all of them but it is a really cute idea! Good Luck!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom