CVS test and more than one CF child

Carin

Hi....I have a 6 month old with CF and found out I was pregnant again last Wed. I am awaiting a referral from my insurance to have the CVS done. I am worried that we may end up with another CF child. I love my Karlye more than anything, just know that it is not safe to have another CF child. Has anyone else had the CVS test done? Anyone have two children with CF?

Carin

Hi....I have a 6 month old with CF and found out I was pregnant again last Wed. I am awaiting a referral from my insurance to have the CVS done. I am worried that we may end up with another CF child. I love my Karlye more than anything, just know that it is not safe to have another CF child. Has anyone else had the CVS test done? Anyone have two children with CF?

Carin

Carin

Carin

jbrandonAW

A good friend of mine has two CF kids. In fact lots of people do... Also there is a 75% chance that your child does NOT have CF.

I have cf and my sister isn't even a carrier.

Are you wanting the CVS test so that you could abort? (don't answer if its not my business)

jbrandonAW

A good friend of mine has two CF kids. In fact lots of people do... Also there is a 75% chance that your child does NOT have CF.

Are you wanting the CVS test so that you could abort? (don't answer if its not my business)

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />I have cf and my sister isn't even a carrier.
<br />
<br />Are you wanting the CVS test so that you could abort? (don't answer if its not my business)

JazzysMom

We have lots of parents who have more then one CF child.

Some were aware of the risks & some were not.

As to who actually had the CVS I dont know, but I hope you get some proper responses.

JazzysMom

As to who actually had the CVS I dont know, but I hope you get some proper responses.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Some were aware of the risks & some were not.
<br />
<br />As to who actually had the CVS I dont know, but I hope you get some proper responses.