Cystic Fibrosis is a Business!!!!!!!!

imanov

May be you will not believe in what I write, may be you will think that I am crazy, but I came up with this recently and advise you just to take care about yourself and your children.

I will be short: My daughter was diagnosed CF. She had 2 positive sweat tests. Has anybody made any sweat tests for those who had pneumonia or peribronchitis or anything else? 2 positive sweat tests? So what? Na and K always go down when the body is weak. And even when you get better there's so much salt on your skin, this is because so many elements go out through your skin with sweat. Sweat tests can be high even in malnutrition and dehydratation. This is simple.

Then, symptoms of CF. This is a bullshit! Did not you cough? Did not you have mucus? Do you think that mucus must be sterile? There are always bacterias on the mucus, they must be there!!!

And finally, gene tests! What a stupid explanation! Laboratories that do these tests - can you check them or check if their tests are correct or not? Do you know how they work???

Open your eyes my friends!!! There are no people without genetic mutations!!!

This is a scheme which brakes your, your family's, friends' and everybody's lifes and makes you dependent on it!

You come to hospital with symptoms of pneumonia, or peribronchitis or something else (who does not get ill these times?) And what they do? Sweat tests, then horse dose of antibiotics, correct? And the CF symptoms are created. After intervenal antibiotics for 2 weeks, do you think that your body can fight against anything itself?

They take from you or insurance company crazy money for all tests, medicines, you have to go to hospital every month, make check-ups, you depend on them and this is their business!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

imanov

May be you will not believe in what I write, may be you will think that I am crazy, but I came up with this recently and advise you just to take care about yourself and your children.

I will be short: My daughter was diagnosed CF. She had 2 positive sweat tests. Has anybody made any sweat tests for those who had pneumonia or peribronchitis or anything else? 2 positive sweat tests? So what? Na and K always go down when the body is weak. And even when you get better there's so much salt on your skin, this is because so many elements go out through your skin with sweat. Sweat tests can be high even in malnutrition and dehydratation. This is simple.

Then, symptoms of CF. This is a bullshit! Did not you cough? Did not you have mucus? Do you think that mucus must be sterile? There are always bacterias on the mucus, they must be there!!!

And finally, gene tests! What a stupid explanation! Laboratories that do these tests - can you check them or check if their tests are correct or not? Do you know how they work???

Open your eyes my friends!!! There are no people without genetic mutations!!!

This is a scheme which brakes your, your family's, friends' and everybody's lifes and makes you dependent on it!

You come to hospital with symptoms of pneumonia, or peribronchitis or something else (who does not get ill these times?) And what they do? Sweat tests, then horse dose of antibiotics, correct? And the CF symptoms are created. After intervenal antibiotics for 2 weeks, do you think that your body can fight against anything itself?

They take from you or insurance company crazy money for all tests, medicines, you have to go to hospital every month, make check-ups, you depend on them and this is their business!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

imanov

<br />
<br />I will be short: My daughter was diagnosed CF. She had 2 positive sweat tests. Has anybody made any sweat tests for those who had pneumonia or peribronchitis or anything else? 2 positive sweat tests? So what? Na and K always go down when the body is weak. And even when you get better there's so much salt on your skin, this is because so many elements go out through your skin with sweat. Sweat tests can be high even in malnutrition and dehydratation. This is simple.
<br />
<br />Then, symptoms of CF. This is a bullshit! Did not you cough? Did not you have mucus? Do you think that mucus must be sterile? There are always bacterias on the mucus, they must be there!!!
<br />
<br />And finally, gene tests! What a stupid explanation! Laboratories that do these tests - can you check them or check if their tests are correct or not? Do you know how they work???
<br />
<br />Open your eyes my friends!!! There are no people without genetic mutations!!!
<br />
<br />This is a scheme which brakes your, your family's, friends' and everybody's lifes and makes you dependent on it!
<br />
<br />You come to hospital with symptoms of pneumonia, or peribronchitis or something else (who does not get ill these times?) And what they do? Sweat tests, then horse dose of antibiotics, correct? And the CF symptoms are created. After intervenal antibiotics for 2 weeks, do you think that your body can fight against anything itself?
<br />
<br />They take from you or insurance company crazy money for all tests, medicines, you have to go to hospital every month, make check-ups, you depend on them and this is their business!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

mamaScarlett

To be fair,
I don't know you imanov, or your situation, but I hope your daughter is ok, and if indeed she does have Cf, I truly hope that first and foremost she gets the care she needs and you get the help you need before its too late for your daughter. Please-get help.

mamaScarlett

To be fair,
I don't know you imanov, or your situation, but I hope your daughter is ok, and if indeed she does have Cf, I truly hope that first and foremost she gets the care she needs and you get the help you need before its too late for your daughter. Please-get help.

mamaScarlett

To be fair,
<br />I don't know you imanov, or your situation, but I hope your daughter is ok, and if indeed she does have Cf, I truly hope that first and foremost she gets the care she needs and you get the help you need before its too late for your daughter. Please-get help.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
imanov, I hope your daughter is doing better with medical treatments and diagnosis. As a parent, when DS was first diagnosed, I had issues with anger, disbelief...

Despite those feelings, based on our son's symptoms, we were very very thankful for the medical treatment he received at that time. Without it, I don't believe he'd be here today.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
imanov, I hope your daughter is doing better with medical treatments and diagnosis. As a parent, when DS was first diagnosed, I had issues with anger, disbelief...

Despite those feelings, based on our son's symptoms, we were very very thankful for the medical treatment he received at that time. Without it, I don't believe he'd be here today.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Despite those feelings, based on our son's symptoms, we were very very thankful for the medical treatment he received at that time. Without it, I don't believe he'd be here today.

cdale613

Your lack of information and knowledge is matched only by the level of your denial. Get help, and don't deprive your daughter of the preventative treatments and maintenance medications that will greatly improve her length and quality of life, and possibly save it.

cdale613

Your lack of information and knowledge is matched only by the level of your denial. Get help, and don't deprive your daughter of the preventative treatments and maintenance medications that will greatly improve her length and quality of life, and possibly save it.

cdale613

rAnDiMKdir

Please, I'd love to hear your explanation of the digestive issues we face with CF and how they are non-existent, created and/or imagined?

Man, you need a dose of one single day without enzymes for a CFer and I bet you'd be happy to support that pharmacy's BUSINESS!

rAnDiMKdir

Please, I'd love to hear your explanation of the digestive issues we face with CF and how they are non-existent, created and/or imagined?

Man, you need a dose of one single day without enzymes for a CFer and I bet you'd be happy to support that pharmacy's BUSINESS!