Cystic Fibrosis Life Insurance

Chris Duncan

Hi,

I am Chris Duncan and we recently lost my best friend's wife to cystic fibrosis. It was always frustrating to him and Heather's father they could not find any life insurance for her.

I am independent life insurance agent and I have done much research and have found a quality "A" rated company that will insure people with cystic fibrosis.

All of the details, including rates, are on a website I have created life4cf.com. If anyone has any questions I am here to help. My contact information is on the site.

Thanks,

Chris Duncan
life4cf.com

Thanks Chris! It's something we've looked into and always are glad to hear about companies that will cover those with CF. Thanks for posting info.

Chris Duncan

Hi,

I am Chris Duncan and we recently lost my best friend's wife to cystic fibrosis. It was always frustrating to him and Heather's father they could not find any life insurance for her.

I am independent life insurance agent and I have done much research and have found a quality "A" rated company that will insure people with cystic fibrosis.

All of the details, including rates, are on a website I have created life4cf.com. If anyone has any questions I am here to help. My contact information is on the site.

Thanks,

Chris Duncan
life4cf.com

J

joseph_humphreys

Thanks Chris for this. I will not hesitate to consult you if I have something to ask to about CF.

Chilemom

Chris
do you know if not US Citizen can take a health insurance, in other words, can I put my daughter in a Insurance in the United States even thou she is not an american girl?
thank you

Francisca

Chris Duncan

Francisca,

Yes, as long as you can provide documentation your daughter is the the United States legally.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Chris

Chris Duncan

Hi,

Thanks,

Chris Duncan
life4cf.com

Lena Bean

Chris, I think you're spam. You've posted this same thing in every section of this forum, and I don't trust you. I really hope no one has fallen for your scam.

Chris Duncan

Hi Lena,

I appreciate your skepticism. I specialize in helping people with chronic conditions obtain life insurance. People with certain conditions have simply been told they do not qualify for life insurance and many times that is not true. I examine many life insurance products with many companies to find answers for people with certain conditions. I represent an “A” rated company that will insure people with cystic fibrosis. Everyone with cystic fibrosis will not qualify for this insurance, however, there are certain people that will. You can access the information on my website www.life4cf.com. When you have questions, please feel free to contact me through the website or by calling me at 888.773.8069.

Thank you,

Chris Duncan

Chris Duncan

Hi,

Thanks,

Chris Duncan
life4cf.com

Chris Duncan

Hi welshwitch.

I understand you think I am spam. Some people with CF are in need of life insurance and I am one of the only life insurance agents I know of that tries to help them find it. Try to contact a life insurance agent and ask them if they can find an individual with Cystic Fibrosis life insurance. They will tell you "no" and move on. I specialize in helping people with certain conditions find life insurance. As mentioned on my website, my best friend's wife passed of CF at the age of 37 in February 2012. They have twins that were born in 2000. Please google search “Heather Clericuzio”. In January of 2012, I was one of the typical life insurance agents that said people with CF cannot get life insurance. After Heather's death I was convinced there has to be at least one company that will insure people with Cystic Fibrosis. I found that company and last week I found another. These companies will not insure all people with Cystic Fibrosis, but they will insure some. I am here to try and help. I have received many inquiries from this forum and have noticed since I started this site an increase in google searches for "life insurance cystic fibrosis". Please contact me with any questions you have. My phone number is 888.773.8069 and you can always contact me through the website www.life4cf.com.

Thank you,
Chris Duncan