Cystic Fibrosis & rectum problems

Grammiepam

Hi! I am a grandmother to my three year old identical twins girls who both have C.F.. Has anyone else experienced rectum problems-their keeps inverting & coming out. Can't seem to get any answers as to why this is happening & what can be done to help.

Grammiepam

Hi! I am a grandmother to my three year old identical twins girls who both have C.F.. Has anyone else experienced rectum problems-their keeps inverting & coming out. Can't seem to get any answers as to why this is happening & what can be done to help.

Grammiepam

Grammiepam

Grammiepam

JackieAnn

It's never happened to me personally, but I've heard it happening to other CFer's. Try googling Rectal Prolapse and CF, something may come up.

Also, you might get more of a response posting this in the adult section.

Hope you find some additional info.

JackieAnn

It's never happened to me personally, but I've heard it happening to other CFer's. Try googling Rectal Prolapse and CF, something may come up.

JackieAnn

JackieAnn

JackieAnn

<br />
<br />Also, you might get more of a response posting this in the adult section.
<br />
<br />Hope you find some additional info.
<br />
<br />