Daily Diet

Sandy004

Hi, I'm researching information on Cystic Fibrosis. CF is a very interesting genetic disorder, and I'm always open to learning new things. I was wondering what a daily diet would comsume? and why you eat the certain things that you do? would it affect your diet, if you substituted it out for something else? and how so?

It would really be helpful if you can do breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner.
if possible, for sunday-saturday,
but if you could just do a few days that would be greatly aprreciated as well.

I'm in no way asking for a minute-to-minute diet of everything you eat,
just the main things you consider meals or "the right foods" that help control CF.

thank you so much for you time!
greatly appreciated.

Sandy004

Hi, I'm researching information on Cystic Fibrosis. CF is a very interesting genetic disorder, and I'm always open to learning new things. I was wondering what a daily diet would comsume? and why you eat the certain things that you do? would it affect your diet, if you substituted it out for something else? and how so?

just the main things you consider meals or "the right foods" that help control CF.

greatly appreciated.

Sandy004

greatly appreciated.

debs2girls

Sandy, I am not going to post what my daughter eats on a daily basis right now cause it would take FOREVER to do...yes she eats that much..I just wanted to tell you, you might have a better response if you posted in the adults section.

debs2girls

Sandy, I am not going to post what my daughter eats on a daily basis right now cause it would take FOREVER to do...yes she eats that much..I just wanted to tell you, you might have a better response if you posted in the adults section.

debs2girls