pnhuffman

How many different medications are your children on. Austin is on:

4 Creon with meals
2 creon with snacks
Prevacid 30 mg.
Ibprofen 600 mg twice daily
ADEK
Multi-Vitamin
Plus right now he is taking 2 pills Bactrim for 3 weeks after being released from the hospital.
His vest therapy 2 times a day for 30 minutes
Xopenex and pulmozyme in his nebulizer.

Aslo he takes 3 mg of melatonin at night so he can sleep. Utherwise he would be up all night long.

Sometimes I feel like a walking pharmacy. But I would do anything to make sure he has everything he needs.

I am just so glad that he is at a really good weight. He just weighed 50 lbs at his last check up last week. He is also in a FUN Nutritional study and since we started that 6 mos ago he has gained 3 lbs.

pnhuffman

4 Creon with meals
2 creon with snacks
Prevacid 30 mg.
ADEK
Multi-Vitamin
Plus right now he is taking 2 pills Bactrim for 3 weeks after being released from the hospital.

Aslo he takes 3 mg of melatonin at night so he can sleep. Utherwise he would be up all night long.

Sometimes I feel like a walking pharmacy. But I would do anything to make sure he has everything he needs.

I am just so glad that he is at a really good weight. He just weighed 50 lbs at his last check up last week. He is also in a FUN Nutritional study and since we started that 6 mos ago he has gained 3 lbs.

pnhuffman

4 Creon with meals
2 creon with snacks
Prevacid 30 mg.
ADEK
Multi-Vitamin

pnhuffman

4 Creon with meals
2 creon with snacks
Prevacid 30 mg.
ADEK
Multi-Vitamin

pnhuffman

4 Creon with meals
2 creon with snacks
Prevacid 30 mg.
ADEK
Multi-Vitamin

pnhuffman

4 Creon with meals
2 creon with snacks
Prevacid 30 mg.
ADEK
Multi-Vitamin

NoExcuses

I'm just glad I have access to the medications. Many CFers in Eastern Europe or the Middle East can't get meds.

Allegra
Singulair
Nasacort AQ
Flovent MDI
Ultrase
Aciphex
Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Zithromax 3x a week
Albuterol
Intal
Pulmozyme
Hypertonic Saline
Allergy shot once a week
Calcium
NAC
Colistin one month on one month off
Respirtech Vest twice a day for 30 minutes

I'm probably forgetting something else.....

26 with CF

NoExcuses

I'm just glad I have access to the medications. Many CFers in Eastern Europe or the Middle East can't get meds.

Allegra
Singulair
Nasacort AQ
Flovent MDI
Ultrase
Aciphex
Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Zithromax 3x a week
Albuterol
Intal
Pulmozyme
Hypertonic Saline
Allergy shot once a week
Calcium
NAC

26 with CF

NoExcuses

Allegra
Singulair
Nasacort AQ
Flovent MDI
Ultrase
Aciphex
Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Zithromax 3x a week
Albuterol
Intal
Pulmozyme
Hypertonic Saline
Allergy shot once a week
Calcium
NAC

26 with CF

NoExcuses

Allegra
Singulair
Nasacort AQ
Flovent MDI
Ultrase
Aciphex
Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Zithromax 3x a week
Albuterol
Intal
Pulmozyme
Hypertonic Saline
Allergy shot once a week
Calcium
NAC

26 with CF

NoExcuses

Allegra
Singulair
Nasacort AQ
Flovent MDI
Ultrase
Aciphex
Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Zithromax 3x a week
Albuterol
Intal
Pulmozyme
Hypertonic Saline
Allergy shot once a week
Calcium
NAC

26 with CF

NoExcuses

Allegra
Singulair
Nasacort AQ
Flovent MDI
Ultrase
Aciphex
Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Zithromax 3x a week
Albuterol
Intal
Pulmozyme
Hypertonic Saline
Allergy shot once a week
Calcium
NAC

26 with CF

pnhuffman

Yea i forgot he has claritin, flonase and flovent and albuterol as needed. He also had tubes put in his ears last year. He had a seizure in March that was probably due to his Hydrocephalus. And now they also think he may be ADHD. ARGH! What more can he have.

pnhuffman

Yea i forgot he has claritin, flonase and flovent and albuterol as needed. He also had tubes put in his ears last year. He had a seizure in March that was probably due to his Hydrocephalus. And now they also think he may be ADHD. ARGH! What more can he have.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

NoExcuses

since he's on claritin and flonase, check out my blog:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/categories.cfm?catid=2370&flcache=2449841&entercat=y
">http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.co...he=2449841&entercat=y
</a>
and this

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/categories.cfm?catid=2368&flcache=2877628&entercat=y
">http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.co...he=2877628&entercat=y
</a>

NoExcuses

since he's on claritin and flonase, check out my blog:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/categories.cfm?catid=2370&flcache=2449841&entercat=y
">http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.co...he=2449841&entercat=y
</a>
and this

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/categories.cfm?catid=2368&flcache=2877628&entercat=y
">http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.co...he=2877628&entercat=y
</a>