Dancing

kimmy

ive been dancing since i was 4, i take 5 different classes a week i find it is one of the easiest sports to keep up in especially when im sicker, plus i love to dance.

kimmy

ive been dancing since i was 4, i take 5 different classes a week i find it is one of the easiest sports to keep up in especially when im sicker, plus i love to dance.

bagged2drag

I dance for fun (contemporary, nothing formal). Dancing is actually extremely good for you. It is a super source of cardio exercise, and is also good for flexibility. Its a very good way to exercise without the "exercise" factor. Unfortunately, I don't dance as much as I used to because I don't go out much anymore, nor do I have the time to since I work a ton and go to school full time.

bagged2drag

I dance for fun (contemporary, nothing formal). Dancing is actually extremely good for you. It is a super source of cardio exercise, and is also good for flexibility. Its a very good way to exercise without the "exercise" factor. Unfortunately, I don't dance as much as I used to because I don't go out much anymore, nor do I have the time to since I work a ton and go to school full time.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

Lance2020x

I was a professional dancer for many years (look at the picture in my signature). I did Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Pas De Duex, you name it. Mainly I was paid for musical theater and Ballet though.
I started dancing when I was about 7 and through highschool my doctors were constantly SHOCKED by my brothers and my stats, they said it was almost certainly due to dancing.
There was a time when I did CATS that I stayed up to late after shows and just pushed myself too hard, ended up in the hospital.

I would HIGHLY suggest dance to anyone with CF, VERY good for the body, VERY good for the lungs. Push yourself, don't let your health hold you back. Just drink lots of electrolytes and make sure you get enough rest if you are doing it a lot over a long period of time.

Lance2020x

I was a professional dancer for many years (look at the picture in my signature). I did Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Pas De Duex, you name it. Mainly I was paid for musical theater and Ballet though.
I started dancing when I was about 7 and through highschool my doctors were constantly SHOCKED by my brothers and my stats, they said it was almost certainly due to dancing.
There was a time when I did CATS that I stayed up to late after shows and just pushed myself too hard, ended up in the hospital.

I would HIGHLY suggest dance to anyone with CF, VERY good for the body, VERY good for the lungs. Push yourself, don't let your health hold you back. Just drink lots of electrolytes and make sure you get enough rest if you are doing it a lot over a long period of time.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />I started dancing when I was about 7 and through highschool my doctors were constantly SHOCKED by my brothers and my stats, they said it was almost certainly due to dancing.
<br />There was a time when I did CATS that I stayed up to late after shows and just pushed myself too hard, ended up in the hospital.
<br />
<br />I would HIGHLY suggest dance to anyone with CF, VERY good for the body, VERY good for the lungs. Push yourself, don't let your health hold you back. Just drink lots of electrolytes and make sure you get enough rest if you are doing it a lot over a long period of time.