DATING!!!

soccerkels2010

i totaly agree with JenDiS don't just come right out an tell them! and if she sees you taking enzymes or something just don't make a big deal out of it! just say "o there just enzymes i have to take um when i eat. Its no big deal." but if you don't tell them, don't make it a big deal to hide it from her because then she's gonna think that it is this big thing that you really had to hide because its so terrible!

good luck

soccerkels2010

i totaly agree with JenDiS don't just come right out an tell them! and if she sees you taking enzymes or something just don't make a big deal out of it! just say "o there just enzymes i have to take um when i eat. Its no big deal." but if you don't tell them, don't make it a big deal to hide it from her because then she's gonna think that it is this big thing that you really had to hide because its so terrible!

good luck

soccerkels2010

good luck

soccerkels2010

good luck

soccerkels2010

<br />
<br />good luck

CJoy

Umm your friends suck!! Mine dont care at all they just joke and laugh every cough off!! If they treat you wrong then you need to A) talk to them and tell them you have no problems (like you can do normal stuff) B) get new friends C) Find out where they are going and make them mad to get back at them and prove you are not different!! I am sixteen and i dont have a problem with friends.. dating guys is harder though! Because you dont want to be sick around them cause it gets akward!! but i just play it cool and i dont date guys that think i am always sick i only date guys that dont care.. you dont have to tell them just dont date the losers!!

CJoy

Umm your friends suck!! Mine dont care at all they just joke and laugh every cough off!! If they treat you wrong then you need to A) talk to them and tell them you have no problems (like you can do normal stuff) B) get new friends C) Find out where they are going and make them mad to get back at them and prove you are not different!! I am sixteen and i dont have a problem with friends.. dating guys is harder though! Because you dont want to be sick around them cause it gets akward!! but i just play it cool and i dont date guys that think i am always sick i only date guys that dont care.. you dont have to tell them just dont date the losers!!

CJoy

CJoy

CJoy

Bostonsox44

Ive told pretty much all of my friends and they dont care one bit. I have people over all the time and they watch me do my treatments and stuff and it doesnt bother them, they ask questions like what everything is and stuff. They are the people that help me get through it! Pretty much all of the girls i have dated i told like a week after we started dating or something and they was okay with it.

Bostonsox44

Ive told pretty much all of my friends and they dont care one bit. I have people over all the time and they watch me do my treatments and stuff and it doesnt bother them, they ask questions like what everything is and stuff. They are the people that help me get through it! Pretty much all of the girls i have dated i told like a week after we started dating or something and they was okay with it.

Bostonsox44

Bostonsox44

Bostonsox44

sk8rgrrrl4life

If the girls are gonna be that shallow on something you can't control then they don't deserve you. Their obviously not the right one if they're not gonna accept a part of you that you can't change it's that simple. What I do is I tell the guys right from the beginning that I have a disease called cystic firbosis and it affects the lungs,digestive system, liver splean, and my weight which also affects how tall I am, and how its NOT contagious. All of my friends/ex boyfriends understand and don't judge me on it. If anything they get more worked up when I'm sick then I do about myself. What you need to do is just be comfortable about the subject when you tell the girl about it and let it be known because if it seems like you're trying to hide your disease they might get scared as to why you want to hide it you know? I hope this helps good luck.

sk8rgrrrl4life

If the girls are gonna be that shallow on something you can't control then they don't deserve you. Their obviously not the right one if they're not gonna accept a part of you that you can't change it's that simple. What I do is I tell the guys right from the beginning that I have a disease called cystic firbosis and it affects the lungs,digestive system, liver splean, and my weight which also affects how tall I am, and how its NOT contagious. All of my friends/ex boyfriends understand and don't judge me on it. If anything they get more worked up when I'm sick then I do about myself. What you need to do is just be comfortable about the subject when you tell the girl about it and let it be known because if it seems like you're trying to hide your disease they might get scared as to why you want to hide it you know? I hope this helps good luck.

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life