Daughter is experiencing chest pain

momtoemily

Thanks for your input. I talked with her doctor at length yesterday. I am going to monitor this for a few more days and then if it has continued she may have a Ph probe done--we think it may be reflux related????? I can't see how because she takes 30 mg of Prevacid twice a day--most allowed for her tiny little body.

momtoemily

Thanks for your input. I talked with her doctor at length yesterday. I am going to monitor this for a few more days and then if it has continued she may have a Ph probe done--we think it may be reflux related????? I can't see how because she takes 30 mg of Prevacid twice a day--most allowed for her tiny little body.

momtoemily

momtoemily

momtoemily

<br />

rainbowroar

I used to get that and it was from coughing. It wasn't necessarily the frequency, but the force of the cough.
It could also have been to do with temporary mucous plugging.

It was THOROUGHLY investigated and the above were the reasons given for it.

Low-dose paracetamol when needed helped a lot.

rainbowroar

I used to get that and it was from coughing. It wasn't necessarily the frequency, but the force of the cough.

rainbowroar

rainbowroar

rainbowroar

<br />It could also have been to do with temporary mucous plugging.
<br />
<br />It was THOROUGHLY investigated and the above were the reasons given for it.
<br />
<br />Low-dose paracetamol when needed helped a lot.

biohazardtinch

yeah, I get that too, sometimes its something like a tired muscle or an inflamed part of the lung, does your daughter cough often? and does she wheeze on that side more than anywhere else? most of the time its not a serious problem something that can be fixed with some over the counter pain killers or even sometimes a good vest treatment

biohazardtinch

yeah, I get that too, sometimes its something like a tired muscle or an inflamed part of the lung, does your daughter cough often? and does she wheeze on that side more than anywhere else? most of the time its not a serious problem something that can be fixed with some over the counter pain killers or even sometimes a good vest treatment

biohazardtinch

biohazardtinch

biohazardtinch

sk8rgrrrl4life

i get that too
i believe its from straining the muscles so much around your lungs and ribs it hurts everytime i take a deep breath all you can do is help her be comfortable and console her and help her relax. when i get the bad pains my grandma usually rubs my back i find i dont feel the pain when i fall asleep or i dont move alot. try having her lay down and sit with her and rub her back or play with her hair to make her tired till she falls asleep it helps me. it usally last for 2 days to even a week. its sure to go away tho, also put a heating pad on the area where she is complaining of pain and give her some pain relievers like tylenol or advil i hope this helps.

alyssa 16 female cf and cfrd

sk8rgrrrl4life

i get that too
i believe its from straining the muscles so much around your lungs and ribs it hurts everytime i take a deep breath all you can do is help her be comfortable and console her and help her relax. when i get the bad pains my grandma usually rubs my back i find i dont feel the pain when i fall asleep or i dont move alot. try having her lay down and sit with her and rub her back or play with her hair to make her tired till she falls asleep it helps me. it usally last for 2 days to even a week. its sure to go away tho, also put a heating pad on the area where she is complaining of pain and give her some pain relievers like tylenol or advil i hope this helps.

sk8rgrrrl4life

i get that too

sk8rgrrrl4life

i get that too

sk8rgrrrl4life

i get that too