David Harvey

BlissingOut

Hello all.

I know David Harvey was very active on this forum. Today I have the horrible job of letting you all know that he passed away this Wednesday, March 30th at 8:10 am.

He never saw this coming, even though he was very sick. The past few days he had been making gradual progress towards getting well. The doctor pulled us aside and told us without him knowing, so he was still planning all the things he'd do when he'd get better to the end. His dad, step-mom, and my mom were all there for his last minutes, and I was in bed with him holding him while he slipped away.

He was the love of my life and he touched and changed everyone he met. I cannot believe he is gone.

Thank you for anyone who made an impact on his life.

His alias on this site was flyfree.

-Sarah

BlissingOut

Hello all.

I know David Harvey was very active on this forum. Today I have the horrible job of letting you all know that he passed away this Wednesday, March 30th at 8:10 am.

He never saw this coming, even though he was very sick. The past few days he had been making gradual progress towards getting well. The doctor pulled us aside and told us without him knowing, so he was still planning all the things he'd do when he'd get better to the end. His dad, step-mom, and my mom were all there for his last minutes, and I was in bed with him holding him while he slipped away.

He was the love of my life and he touched and changed everyone he met. I cannot believe he is gone.

Thank you for anyone who made an impact on his life.

His alias on this site was flyfree.

-Sarah

BlissingOut

Hello all.
<br />
<br />I know David Harvey was very active on this forum. Today I have the horrible job of letting you all know that he passed away this Wednesday, March 30th at 8:10 am.
<br />
<br />He never saw this coming, even though he was very sick. The past few days he had been making gradual progress towards getting well. The doctor pulled us aside and told us without him knowing, so he was still planning all the things he'd do when he'd get better to the end. His dad, step-mom, and my mom were all there for his last minutes, and I was in bed with him holding him while he slipped away.
<br />
<br />He was the love of my life and he touched and changed everyone he met. I cannot believe he is gone.
<br />
<br />Thank you for anyone who made an impact on his life.
<br />
<br />His alias on this site was flyfree.
<br />
<br />-Sarah

LouLou

I'm sorry for your loss :-( Breath easy David. Also, thank you for giving me more content for my last wishes. I would like to know when my death is imminent. I think I'd like to say goodbye and thank you one more time to certain people.

LouLou

I'm sorry for your loss :-( Breath easy David. Also, thank you for giving me more content for my last wishes. I would like to know when my death is imminent. I think I'd like to say goodbye and thank you one more time to certain people.

LouLou

mom2owen

I am so sorry Sarah. I have been looking for updates every day hoping to hear good news. I will keep you and David's family in my thoughts.

mom2owen

I am so sorry Sarah. I have been looking for updates every day hoping to hear good news. I will keep you and David's family in my thoughts.

mom2owen

W

windex125

how old was David? I agree with LouLou although I have alot writen down for my loved ones I wld really still want to know when the time is near. God Bless Pat-56/CF

W

windex125

how old was David? I agree with LouLou although I have alot writen down for my loved ones I wld really still want to know when the time is near. God Bless Pat-56/CF

W

windex125

C

Cherylwithone

Sorry for your loss Sarah. My prayers and thoughts are with you and his family.

I also agree with Lauren. May he rest in the heavens.

C

Cherylwithone

I also agree with Lauren. May he rest in the heavens.

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />I also agree with Lauren. May he rest in the heavens.

T

TleighsHusband

Sarah -- these losses are so difficult even when you know they are coming. I lost my wife Tiffany just this last December so please let me know if I can help in any way. The ups and downs are so hard -- for us on Thursday we thought she would be getting out the next week (so did the Dr.s) and by Sunday Tiffany knew that she wasn't going to make it as the infections came back in full force. She passed away the following Wednesday. What you and David's family are going through will take time and there is no "certain process" that everyone goes through as we all deal with grief differently. I will pray for you and the family and please PM me if there is anything that I can do even if it is just a listening ear as someone who has just been through what you are going through today.

T

TleighsHusband

Sarah -- these losses are so difficult even when you know they are coming. I lost my wife Tiffany just this last December so please let me know if I can help in any way. The ups and downs are so hard -- for us on Thursday we thought she would be getting out the next week (so did the Dr.s) and by Sunday Tiffany knew that she wasn't going to make it as the infections came back in full force. She passed away the following Wednesday. What you and David's family are going through will take time and there is no "certain process" that everyone goes through as we all deal with grief differently. I will pray for you and the family and please PM me if there is anything that I can do even if it is just a listening ear as someone who has just been through what you are going through today.