Death??

P

pbpc95

Aww Hannah that's terrible. It would be hard enough listening to anyone going through the dying process, but to listen to someone that has CF has got to be scary. I know I wouldn't want to be that close to it all. I would definately get moved. I think the staff should be more considerate of you. Sure everyone dies, but we don't generally want a "preview" of how our life could end. Hang in there. I'm praying for you and the other CFer and your family......

hwilson19

The staff have been very considerate and supportive. And it breaks my heart to say this.... Laura passed away this morning. She was 25. Its been a horrible weekend. And I know she's no longer in pain and finally can breathe. God bless her. Have been sobbing my heart out all morning. Life is cruel and unfair sometimes and I just don't understand why. x

Hannah 19 w/cf

hwilson19

The staff have been very considerate and supportive. And it breaks my heart to say this.... Laura passed away this morning. She was 25. Its been a horrible weekend. And I know she's no longer in pain and finally can breathe. God bless her. Have been sobbing my heart out all morning. Life is cruel and unfair sometimes and I just don't understand why. x

Hannah 19 w/cf

hwilson19

<br />
<br />Hannah 19 w/cf

jbrandonAW

aww I'm soo sorry you have to go through this. I have had several CF friends die...I often wonder the same thing about what my time will be like. Of course I hope I pass piecefully in my sleep. Honestly I hope something besides CF kills me. But if it comes to that I wanna be at home, with tons of pain meds and high as hell!

jbrandonAW

aww I'm soo sorry you have to go through this. I have had several CF friends die...I often wonder the same thing about what my time will be like. Of course I hope I pass piecefully in my sleep. Honestly I hope something besides CF kills me. But if it comes to that I wanna be at home, with tons of pain meds and high as hell!

jbrandonAW