Debating starting IUI's again

cyn

Hey! I can't answer any of your questions, but I wanted to offer a little support. I have been trying to get pregnant for more than 4 years, and have finally gotten to see a fertility doctor and had all the diagnostic tests. They have pretty much chalked the infertility up to CF, but I also only have one fallopian tube for some unknown reason. Is this common in CF? Or is it just something else? Who knows, but we are starting IUI with clomid and an injectable FSH this month. So believe me, my thoughts are with anyone else going through all of this! It is very frustrating and making me nervous all at the same time!!!

cyn

Hey! I can't answer any of your questions, but I wanted to offer a little support. I have been trying to get pregnant for more than 4 years, and have finally gotten to see a fertility doctor and had all the diagnostic tests. They have pretty much chalked the infertility up to CF, but I also only have one fallopian tube for some unknown reason. Is this common in CF? Or is it just something else? Who knows, but we are starting IUI with clomid and an injectable FSH this month. So believe me, my thoughts are with anyone else going through all of this! It is very frustrating and making me nervous all at the same time!!!

cyn

cyn

cyn

Lamp

Oh my gosh, thats so cool! Good for you. Don't be nervous this is exciting!!! You could be pregnant in the next month or 2! =) Ok nervous a little bit cuz its expensive lol, but still none the less. Eye on the prize. No, your right it is frustrating. I'm a little over enthusiastic at times you'll have to excuse me! But CF'ers getting pregnant these days is exciting to me. Lets me know I still have hope! =) As for only one fallopian tube being common with CF...I've never read that or been told it could be a factor because of my CF, before we started our infertility treatments. So I can see your frustration that only some months your going to be able to get pregnant. Depending on which ovum releases the egg. Right? I've got that right, right? lol. Maybe depending on what side produces the best follicles, maybe they can tell what side is releasing the lil eggie and save you some money in the meantime....(if its not the side with the fallopian tube.) Not sure though. Keep us posted on the progress!! I'll be thinkin' aboutcha!

Lamp

Oh my gosh, thats so cool! Good for you. Don't be nervous this is exciting!!! You could be pregnant in the next month or 2! =) Ok nervous a little bit cuz its expensive lol, but still none the less. Eye on the prize. No, your right it is frustrating. I'm a little over enthusiastic at times you'll have to excuse me! But CF'ers getting pregnant these days is exciting to me. Lets me know I still have hope! =) As for only one fallopian tube being common with CF...I've never read that or been told it could be a factor because of my CF, before we started our infertility treatments. So I can see your frustration that only some months your going to be able to get pregnant. Depending on which ovum releases the egg. Right? I've got that right, right? lol. Maybe depending on what side produces the best follicles, maybe they can tell what side is releasing the lil eggie and save you some money in the meantime....(if its not the side with the fallopian tube.) Not sure though. Keep us posted on the progress!! I'll be thinkin' aboutcha!

Lamp

Lamp

Lamp