Decided I should

kayleesgrandma

What a great video--they always get to me! I start crying by the 2nd frame!!! You have a beautiful family--what a loving big brother! Good job!

kayleesgrandma

What a great video--they always get to me! I start crying by the 2nd frame!!! You have a beautiful family--what a loving big brother! Good job!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

cfmomma

I have a huge lump in my throat now! My baby boy was born March 6th, 2007. He was in the NICU for a week because of pnuemonia but he's doing good right now. I also have a seven year old son and they both have CF. I was very moved watching your boys because they remind me of my own kiddos. Jackson has some of the same clothes, bouncy seat, etc.. as your son. They even look like each other!
It has been very hard emotionally to even visit this forum and I try not to watch the montages because I end up crying like a baby. I was drawn to yours and it has inspired me to get out of my "safe zone" and become more involved. When my first son was diagnosed at 18 months I was numb and in denial, but I got over it. Jack was diagnosed when he was 2 weeks old and it hit me like a ton of bricks even though I knew the statisitics. I am sad for both of my boys and I can't stand the uncertainty. Thanks for the inspiration and hope for the future. I need to get off my butt and do something!
You can see my boys here: myspace.com/janikjewelry

cfmomma

I have a huge lump in my throat now! My baby boy was born March 6th, 2007. He was in the NICU for a week because of pnuemonia but he's doing good right now. I also have a seven year old son and they both have CF. I was very moved watching your boys because they remind me of my own kiddos. Jackson has some of the same clothes, bouncy seat, etc.. as your son. They even look like each other!
It has been very hard emotionally to even visit this forum and I try not to watch the montages because I end up crying like a baby. I was drawn to yours and it has inspired me to get out of my "safe zone" and become more involved. When my first son was diagnosed at 18 months I was numb and in denial, but I got over it. Jack was diagnosed when he was 2 weeks old and it hit me like a ton of bricks even though I knew the statisitics. I am sad for both of my boys and I can't stand the uncertainty. Thanks for the inspiration and hope for the future. I need to get off my butt and do something!

cfmomma

cfmomma

cfmomma