Denufosol Trial

dramamama

Anyone have any good news on the denufosol trials? Have been hearing good things o other sites....just wanted to know if anyone was doing better on it...

Please post if you do. My doctor wasn't even aware how positive the results have been....

mandy

dramamama

Anyone have any good news on the denufosol trials? Have been hearing good things o other sites....just wanted to know if anyone was doing better on it...

Please post if you do. My doctor wasn't even aware how positive the results have been....

mandy

dramamama

mandy

dramamama

mandy

dramamama

mandy

dramamama

mandy

ViviansMom

We are in line to start the trail. Thought we would had started it in May but Vivian had a little set back so now we are looking at Aug., once we start I will keep you posted.

ViviansMom

We are in line to start the trail. Thought we would had started it in May but Vivian had a little set back so now we are looking at Aug., once we start I will keep you posted.

ViviansMom

ViviansMom

ViviansMom

ViviansMom

dramamama

Hi Viviansmom-
Just wanted you to know there is a LONG thread concerning this trial in the adult section. There is a ton of info on it.

You should check it out.

Hope that y'all are able to start the drug in August.
mandy

dramamama

Hi Viviansmom-
Just wanted you to know there is a LONG thread concerning this trial in the adult section. There is a ton of info on it.

You should check it out.

mandy

dramamama

Hi Viviansmom-

You should check it out.

mandy

dramamama

Hi Viviansmom-

You should check it out.

mandy

dramamama

Hi Viviansmom-

You should check it out.

mandy

dramamama

Hi Viviansmom-

You should check it out.

mandy