denufosol?

allie5

I'm thinking about having my daughter start denufosol. What have been some of your experiences with it? I'm wondering if it is worth it at this point? She is 9 and has been relatively healthy and has good PFTs. Thanks for any advice or info.

Amy

allie5

I'm thinking about having my daughter start denufosol. What have been some of your experiences with it? I'm wondering if it is worth it at this point? She is 9 and has been relatively healthy and has good PFTs. Thanks for any advice or info.

Amy

allie5

<br />
<br />Amy

badcheesemomma

My daughter is enrolled in the study. She went on open label this past june. It can't hurt, but we haven't seen a differen ce with it yet either. I have been also wondering what others experiences with it are also, considering I'm thinking of having her stop since she had a big drop in her pfts (the clinic is seeing if we can stop it for a while and start saline, then cont denufosol afterwards). They neb it for 15 mins 3 times a day.

badcheesemomma

My daughter is enrolled in the study. She went on open label this past june. It can't hurt, but we haven't seen a differen ce with it yet either. I have been also wondering what others experiences with it are also, considering I'm thinking of having her stop since she had a big drop in her pfts (the clinic is seeing if we can stop it for a while and start saline, then cont denufosol afterwards). They neb it for 15 mins 3 times a day.

badcheesemomma