denufosol

rvm1212

HI. I remember some people on this forum were on denufosol´s trial. I was wondering how the thing is going so far.
Thank you

rvm1212

HI. I remember some people on this forum were on denufosol´s trial. I was wondering how the thing is going so far.
Thank you

rvm1212

Thank you

rvm1212

Thank you

rvm1212

Thank you

DarbSkull

I've been in the trial a little over a month now. I don't know whether I'm on the drug or the placebo but I kinda suspect the placebo. I'm doing my best to make all my doses though. You have to do it 3 times a day, so sometimes that middle one is tough. I think I've only missed 2 doses in 5 weeks though.

DarbSkull

I've been in the trial a little over a month now. I don't know whether I'm on the drug or the placebo but I kinda suspect the placebo. I'm doing my best to make all my doses though. You have to do it 3 times a day, so sometimes that middle one is tough. I think I've only missed 2 doses in 5 weeks though.

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

treehugger

I did the 6 month period when you don't know what you are getting and now I am getting the drug and have used it for 3 months with 3 months to go. I asked the doctor if I should expect higher lung function from it (which I didn't get but I am in the low 90s to begin with) and he told me that they expect the drug to reduce the number of excacerbations. The next trial with be with a powder to reduce the 15 minutes to an Advair like puff. The middle of the day dose is the hardest and the one I miss the most.

treehugger

I did the 6 month period when you don't know what you are getting and now I am getting the drug and have used it for 3 months with 3 months to go. I asked the doctor if I should expect higher lung function from it (which I didn't get but I am in the low 90s to begin with) and he told me that they expect the drug to reduce the number of excacerbations. The next trial with be with a powder to reduce the 15 minutes to an Advair like puff. The middle of the day dose is the hardest and the one I miss the most.

treehugger

treehugger

treehugger

B

Brian1986

I have about a month left, and it hasn't cured my CF (I wish!) but it has increased my lung function and (maybe?) kept me from illness. It really is a nice drug. I hope it's approved and sold on the market soon. The main problem with it, as has been said, is that it's a three times a day treatment. Very irritating. But it works!

Denufosol works on the chloride channel, right? I safety tested a drug on the sodium channel last year... I wonder how progress on that drug's going.

B

Brian1986

I have about a month left, and it hasn't cured my CF (I wish!) but it has increased my lung function and (maybe?) kept me from illness. It really is a nice drug. I hope it's approved and sold on the market soon. The main problem with it, as has been said, is that it's a three times a day treatment. Very irritating. But it works!

Denufosol works on the chloride channel, right? I safety tested a drug on the sodium channel last year... I wonder how progress on that drug's going.

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986