Depressed

tcystic

I was born at birth with cf so i knew that hospitalizations were going to be a part of the equation, i mean come on u can't have cf and not be hospitalized at some point in your life. But since 2008 it just has gotten real bad I think I have been hospitalized about 20-30 times, i mean don't get me wrong that's alot but I feel that if I catch it before it gets worse than thats good, instead of waiting till im really in the pits and having to get there in an ambulance(which happened a couple times) I do everything im supposed to as accordance to my health, but sometimes I just think that what i am doing is not enough, and i am tired!!! Am I alone

tcystic

I was born at birth with cf so i knew that hospitalizations were going to be a part of the equation, i mean come on u can't have cf and not be hospitalized at some point in your life. But since 2008 it just has gotten real bad I think I have been hospitalized about 20-30 times, i mean don't get me wrong that's alot but I feel that if I catch it before it gets worse than thats good, instead of waiting till im really in the pits and having to get there in an ambulance(which happened a couple times) I do everything im supposed to as accordance to my health, but sometimes I just think that what i am doing is not enough, and i am tired!!! Am I alone

tcystic

JORDYSMOM

Hi, and welcome to the site. I'm sorry you've been having such a time. I know you're not alone. This particular forum doesn't get as much traffic as the adults forum. I think if you post this in the adults section, you will get a lot of support from other people with CF.

Also, we meet in chat around 9:00 p.m. eastern time every night. Stop in, and get to know some of us better.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi, and welcome to the site. I'm sorry you've been having such a time. I know you're not alone. This particular forum doesn't get as much traffic as the adults forum. I think if you post this in the adults section, you will get a lot of support from other people with CF.

Also, we meet in chat around 9:00 p.m. eastern time every night. Stop in, and get to know some of us better.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Also, we meet in chat around 9:00 p.m. eastern time every night. Stop in, and get to know some of us better.
<br />
<br />Stacey