Depression???

CFGurl16

Hey Lauren thanks for the comment i love hearing from others with CF and im loving the advise im getting thanks.

CFGurl16

Hey Lauren thanks for the comment i love hearing from others with CF and im loving the advise im getting thanks.

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

evilkitty13

I would say I could get down from having Cf. My parents also got divorced, but i'm just that person who keeps everything inside. I know alot people don't really listen when u tell them about Cf. So try to find that friend who does listen really well. My best friend did a research project on Cf and now she is really supportive. She understands when i complain about all the meds I take. Try finding a friend like that. But in the meantime find something that you really enjoy. With me its japan. I luv researching about it and know everything about it. Everytime I talk about it makes me smile. Hang out with your friends, go join a club. If it's really bothering you, school usually have counselers to talk too. Look for a goal you want. I want to teach english in Japan. Most people think I'm crazy, but it's something I really want todo and what keeps me going. Well I hope you feel better.

evilkitty13

I would say I could get down from having Cf. My parents also got divorced, but i'm just that person who keeps everything inside. I know alot people don't really listen when u tell them about Cf. So try to find that friend who does listen really well. My best friend did a research project on Cf and now she is really supportive. She understands when i complain about all the meds I take. Try finding a friend like that. But in the meantime find something that you really enjoy. With me its japan. I luv researching about it and know everything about it. Everytime I talk about it makes me smile. Hang out with your friends, go join a club. If it's really bothering you, school usually have counselers to talk too. Look for a goal you want. I want to teach english in Japan. Most people think I'm crazy, but it's something I really want todo and what keeps me going. Well I hope you feel better.

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

xx1anna

Hi im Anna from New York, and i know exactly how all of you feel. Ive recently been thinking alot about the life expectancy, i do all ym treatments, the vest, acapella, inhalers and nebulizers but my cf keeps getting worse and worse. Im always the girl who has a cough during class and the one who never smokes pot. If anyone would like to talk, i really would appreciate it, please email me at annacorr@yahoo.com

xx1anna

Hi im Anna from New York, and i know exactly how all of you feel. Ive recently been thinking alot about the life expectancy, i do all ym treatments, the vest, acapella, inhalers and nebulizers but my cf keeps getting worse and worse. Im always the girl who has a cough during class and the one who never smokes pot. If anyone would like to talk, i really would appreciate it, please email me at annacorr@yahoo.com

xx1anna

xx1anna

xx1anna