Depresson

Kaersta

Does anyone ever have trouble with depression an CF?
im 18 an i just dont feel like doing anything. an my depression has got to the point i dont see why i should do my meds. i dont see a future with all this. can anyone relate?

Kaersta

im 18 an i just dont feel like doing anything. an my depression has got to the point i dont see why i should do my meds. i dont see a future with all this. can anyone relate?

Kaersta

Kaersta

Kaersta

<br />im 18 an i just dont feel like doing anything. an my depression has got to the point i dont see why i should do my meds. i dont see a future with all this. can anyone relate?

marchcutie

u can ask any1 on this site,, i relate completely with you! im 16 a lil younger than you but i recently put on a post a lot like yours saying ive basically hav given up on meds and everything with CF if i were u i would post another forum on the adult page and ud be surprised how many ppl relate and can help u thru this hard time b/c i honestly dont think im the one for the job im still having difficulty believing in my docs and meds but thx to ppl on this site im working hard on fixing the way i think..

marchcutie

u can ask any1 on this site,, i relate completely with you! im 16 a lil younger than you but i recently put on a post a lot like yours saying ive basically hav given up on meds and everything with CF if i were u i would post another forum on the adult page and ud be surprised how many ppl relate and can help u thru this hard time b/c i honestly dont think im the one for the job im still having difficulty believing in my docs and meds but thx to ppl on this site im working hard on fixing the way i think..

marchcutie

marchcutie

marchcutie

I've been having the same sort of problem. I don't skip meds/treatments (most of the time), but CF is still making me very depressed and not motivated. It's screwed up my life and I've started cutting myself. I'm so self-destructive cuz I figure, "What's the point? I'm not really living."

I've been having the same sort of problem. I don't skip meds/treatments (most of the time), but CF is still making me very depressed and not motivated. It's screwed up my life and I've started cutting myself. I'm so self-destructive cuz I figure, "What's the point? I'm not really living."

mag6125

I've been having trouble with depression since I turned 18, sometimes its worse, sometimes its better but it still sucks. My docs tried to get me to talk to someone and tried to give me anitdepressants but I refused. Recently I started having horrible anxiety attackes a couple of times a day, I got to the point where all I could think about was taking my sleeping pills so I could sleep and not have to think about anything. I finally talked to my doc about it and she gave me some anti-anxiety meds. Let me tell you, what a difference! I haven't felt this good in a long time, I'm happy, I get out and do stuff, I actually do all my meds, I don't cry all the time anymore, etc. I know meds or therapy isn't for everyone but its worth talking to your doc about. I was miserable for so long and now that I know its possible to feel so good I wish I would have said something a long time ago. If you want to talk send me a pm. Feel better!

mag6125

I've been having trouble with depression since I turned 18, sometimes its worse, sometimes its better but it still sucks. My docs tried to get me to talk to someone and tried to give me anitdepressants but I refused. Recently I started having horrible anxiety attackes a couple of times a day, I got to the point where all I could think about was taking my sleeping pills so I could sleep and not have to think about anything. I finally talked to my doc about it and she gave me some anti-anxiety meds. Let me tell you, what a difference! I haven't felt this good in a long time, I'm happy, I get out and do stuff, I actually do all my meds, I don't cry all the time anymore, etc. I know meds or therapy isn't for everyone but its worth talking to your doc about. I was miserable for so long and now that I know its possible to feel so good I wish I would have said something a long time ago. If you want to talk send me a pm. Feel better!

mag6125