desperately searching for answers...

KrazyKat

Have they checked for Pancreatitis or kidney stones?? I refuse to believe that the body can exhibit that amount of intense pain for that long, with no physical cause. I'm wondering if they've misread some test results somewhere along the way.

KrazyKat

Have they checked for Pancreatitis or kidney stones?? I refuse to believe that the body can exhibit that amount of intense pain for that long, with no physical cause. I'm wondering if they've misread some test results somewhere along the way.

KrazyKat

KrazyKat

KrazyKat

dreamchaser

Thank you so much to everyone who has responded! It means so much.

Unfortunately (in a way) ulcers and pancreatitis have been ruled out. I should have said this earlier but the pain is always in the same spot a little below where my ribs join in the middle (very technical with my anatomy). Kidney stones have also been ruled out although i did have a lovely case of these last year! This pain is a different type of pain but definitely on the same scale.

Saveferris2009: I definitely acknowledge the link between depression and physical ailments. I do have highs and lows as we all do but at the time i first experienced pain my world was wonderful! i am not so positive atm though so maybe i need to chat to my docs again about this. thanks.

Michele: i really appreciate your way of approaching cf. i have found you website very interesting. thanks for sharing your insights.

Thanks again for all your inputs.

dreamchaser

Unfortunately (in a way) ulcers and pancreatitis have been ruled out. I should have said this earlier but the pain is always in the same spot a little below where my ribs join in the middle (very technical with my anatomy). Kidney stones have also been ruled out although i did have a lovely case of these last year! This pain is a different type of pain but definitely on the same scale.

Saveferris2009: I definitely acknowledge the link between depression and physical ailments. I do have highs and lows as we all do but at the time i first experienced pain my world was wonderful! i am not so positive atm though so maybe i need to chat to my docs again about this. thanks.

Michele: i really appreciate your way of approaching cf. i have found you website very interesting. thanks for sharing your insights.

dreamchaser

dreamchaser

dreamchaser

<br />
<br />Unfortunately (in a way) ulcers and pancreatitis have been ruled out. I should have said this earlier but the pain is always in the same spot a little below where my ribs join in the middle (very technical with my anatomy). Kidney stones have also been ruled out although i did have a lovely case of these last year! This pain is a different type of pain but definitely on the same scale.
<br />
<br />Saveferris2009: I definitely acknowledge the link between depression and physical ailments. I do have highs and lows as we all do but at the time i first experienced pain my world was wonderful! i am not so positive atm though so maybe i need to chat to my docs again about this. thanks.
<br />
<br />Michele: i really appreciate your way of approaching cf. i have found you website very interesting. thanks for sharing your insights.
<br />
<br />Thanks again for all your inputs.

AnD

I had pains/stomach aches in the same spot,and had no other GI issues that weren't being addressed (and were different from this particular pain). My GI treated me for H. Pylori, and my stomach aches have decreased by 99%. I had no other symptoms of H. Pylori other than the unexplained, constant stomach ache. I still get a stomach ache from prolonged antibiotic use, or if I don't eat enough food with my Ursidoil several times in a row. I hope you feel better soon.

Also, have you been checked for GERD/acid reflux?

AnD

I had pains/stomach aches in the same spot,and had no other GI issues that weren't being addressed (and were different from this particular pain). My GI treated me for H. Pylori, and my stomach aches have decreased by 99%. I had no other symptoms of H. Pylori other than the unexplained, constant stomach ache. I still get a stomach ache from prolonged antibiotic use, or if I don't eat enough food with my Ursidoil several times in a row. I hope you feel better soon.

AnD

AnD

AnD

<br />
<br />Also, have you been checked for GERD/acid reflux?
<br />