diabetic problem

nicolaj

Hey just a quick question. Recently i have been having very high blood sugars for no apparent reason. What do you guys do to get your sugars back down quickly? I obviously no how to get my sugars higher, its getting them lower thats the problem. I hate the symptoms i get with high sugars!! Any quick tips?

Nicola x

nicolaj

Hey just a quick question. Recently i have been having very high blood sugars for no apparent reason. What do you guys do to get your sugars back down quickly? I obviously no how to get my sugars higher, its getting them lower thats the problem. I hate the symptoms i get with high sugars!! Any quick tips?

Nicola x

nicolaj

Nicola x

nicolaj

Nicola x

nicolaj

<br />
<br />Nicola x

krisgabes

I take an insulin injection (fast acting). It usually does the job in about 15-20 minutes. Thats all I can think of!! Sorry!

krisgabes

I take an insulin injection (fast acting). It usually does the job in about 15-20 minutes. Thats all I can think of!! Sorry!

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes

LGMClark

I would try some good old exercise.
Otherwise, might be reasonable to get checked out...could be a brewing infection...my sugars seem to go up with no reason when I get exacerbated.
Also, I up my Lantus shot (but get a doc. to check that too).
Hope you find a solution!

LGMClark

Otherwise, might be reasonable to get checked out...could be a brewing infection...my sugars seem to go up with no reason when I get exacerbated.

LGMClark

LGMClark

LGMClark

<br />Otherwise, might be reasonable to get checked out...could be a brewing infection...my sugars seem to go up with no reason when I get exacerbated.
<br />Also, I up my Lantus shot (but get a doc. to check that too).
<br />Hope you find a solution!