Diana, orphan with CF

bohemianvegan

Diana is a child on the Reece's Rainbow charity site. Reece's Rainbow offers adoption grants for orphans around the world. Diana has cystic fibrosis and will be 8 years old on April 24.
Link to her profile: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://reecesrainbow.org/diana-29">Diana's profile.</a>

Children who are older than 5 have a collective fund that will go to the next family who adopts a child on that page. I am not here to solicit funds, just to let people know of this orphan's situation.

bohemianvegan

Diana is a child on the Reece's Rainbow charity site. Reece's Rainbow offers adoption grants for orphans around the world. Diana has cystic fibrosis and will be 8 years old on April 24.
Link to her profile: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://reecesrainbow.org/diana-29">Diana's profile.</a>

Children who are older than 5 have a collective fund that will go to the next family who adopts a child on that page. I am not here to solicit funds, just to let people know of this orphan's situation.

bohemianvegan

<br />Link to her profile: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://reecesrainbow.org/diana-29">Diana's profile.</a>
<br />
<br />Children who are older than 5 have a collective fund that will go to the next family who adopts a child on that page. I am not here to solicit funds, just to let people know of this orphan's situation.

K

Keepercjr

Oh that is so sad. I believe she is the same little girl I found out about several years ago. I think my mom briefly entertained the idea of adopting her but my dad was a no go (plus I think they were older than the allowed age). It breaks my heart that she is still there. If I was legally married I would probably consider her but alas we are not.

K

Keepercjr

Oh that is so sad. I believe she is the same little girl I found out about several years ago. I think my mom briefly entertained the idea of adopting her but my dad was a no go (plus I think they were older than the allowed age). It breaks my heart that she is still there. If I was legally married I would probably consider her but alas we are not.

K

Keepercjr

bohemianvegan

She has a family now! They should be coming for her soon.
www.listeningwithourhearts.blogspot.com

Children's House International has a waiting child with cystic fibrosis. She is 6 years old and is available to single mothers. She is in eastern Europe. She was available recently, and as far as I know she is still available.

inquiry@chiadopt.com

bohemianvegan

www.listeningwithourhearts.blogspot.com

Children's House International has a waiting child with cystic fibrosis. She is 6 years old and is available to single mothers. She is in eastern Europe. She was available recently, and as far as I know she is still available.

inquiry@chiadopt.com

bohemianvegan

<br />www.listeningwithourhearts.blogspot.com
<br />
<br />Children's House International has a waiting child with cystic fibrosis. She is 6 years old and is available to single mothers. She is in eastern Europe. She was available recently, and as far as I know she is still available.
<br />
<br />inquiry@chiadopt.com
<br />