Digestive Care, Inc. Announces FDA Approval for PERTZYE

LisaGreene

Here is an announcement from Digestive Care about finally getting FDA approval for their enzymes. For some people with CF,these are the only ones that work so it's been hard on alot of people over the last 2 years. Here's the announcement:
I am pleased to inform you that Digestive Care, Inc. just received FDA approval for our pancreatic enzyme Pertzye (formerly marketed as Pancrecarb). As many of you know, this has been a very challenging task for us. It took a lot of hard work from many individuals to finally clear this hurdle and we are looking forward to getting Pertzye on the market. Our product has been off the market since April of 2010 and I still receive calls weekly from many patients and caregivers wondering when we were going to get back on the market. Finally, I can give them good news!
Thanks to many of you who have supported our efforts and I look forward to seeing many of you as we go forward.
Best Regards,
Steve Berens

LisaGreene

Here is an announcement from Digestive Care about finally getting FDA approval for their enzymes. For some people with CF,these are the only ones that work so it's been hard on alot of people over the last 2 years. Here's the announcement:
I am pleased to inform you that Digestive Care, Inc. just received FDA approval for our pancreatic enzyme Pertzye (formerly marketed as Pancrecarb). As many of you know, this has been a very challenging task for us. It took a lot of hard work from many individuals to finally clear this hurdle and we are looking forward to getting Pertzye on the market. Our product has been off the market since April of 2010 and I still receive calls weekly from many patients and caregivers wondering when we were going to get back on the market. Finally, I can give them good news!
Thanks to many of you who have supported our efforts and I look forward to seeing many of you as we go forward.
Best Regards,
Steve Berens