Digestive Enzymes

carmick

Everyone is different, but Zenpep is much better for me. I had tried Creon a couple of times in the past so we didn't even bother with it when I had to switch away from Ultrase. We knew that it left me gassy and miserable so it wasn't really an option. Like Jenny it took me a little while for my body to adjust to the Zenpep (a couple months in my case) but now it works great.
<br />
<br />If it has been several months and you are still having problems, I would try something else.

InhalingHope

I did not have success with Creon so I used Ultrase for years. When Ultrase was taken off the market I switched to Zenpep. I love Zenpep. I actually feel way better on Zenpep than I did on Ultrase. My "bad" days went from monthly to almost non-existent!

To answers your question about symptoms to look for, I would say that having constipation, loose stools, oily stools, too many stools, more than your usual gas or bloating, or stomach aches would all be an indication that your enzymes might need tweaking whether it is brand or dosage. Alos, keep in mind that your body may needa few months to adjust to the new enzymes, I know mine did!

InhalingHope

I did not have success with Creon so I used Ultrase for years. When Ultrase was taken off the market I switched to Zenpep. I love Zenpep. I actually feel way better on Zenpep than I did on Ultrase. My "bad" days went from monthly to almost non-existent!

To answers your question about symptoms to look for, I would say that having constipation, loose stools, oily stools, too many stools, more than your usual gas or bloating, or stomach aches would all be an indication that your enzymes might need tweaking whether it is brand or dosage. Alos, keep in mind that your body may needa few months to adjust to the new enzymes, I know mine did!

InhalingHope

<br />
<br />To answers your question about symptoms to look for, I would say that having constipation, loose stools, oily stools, too many stools, more than your usual gas or bloating, or stomach aches would all be an indication that your enzymes might need tweaking whether it is brand or dosage. Alos, keep in mind that your body may needa few months to adjust to the new enzymes, I know mine did!