DIOS [distal intestinal obstruction syndrome]

awww im sorry liza! hopefully everything works out.....i got my gallbladder taken out a week and a half ago so im still recovering...when it was removed the surgeon said t was small and shriveled so it wasnt working at all...so hopefully this and taking the meds from the c-diff will make everything work out. im still taking lactulose every other day but otherwise i dont feel too bad anymore! thank god. :]
so now we just gotta see how my stomach does without the gallbladder and all that...good im hoping. :]

awww im sorry liza! hopefully everything works out.....i got my gallbladder taken out a week and a half ago so im still recovering...when it was removed the surgeon said t was small and shriveled so it wasnt working at all...so hopefully this and taking the meds from the c-diff will make everything work out. im still taking lactulose every other day but otherwise i dont feel too bad anymore! thank god. :]
<br />so now we just gotta see how my stomach does without the gallbladder and all that...good im hoping. :]

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Tamara, hope you're feeling better. Darn gallbladders!

With DS it was apparently too much of a good thing = peanuts. Yesterday his tummy was rather tight, this morning was soft.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

With DS it was apparently too much of a good thing = peanuts. Yesterday his tummy was rather tight, this morning was soft.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />With DS it was apparently too much of a good thing = peanuts. Yesterday his tummy was rather tight, this morning was soft.