Disability....Working...$$$$

S

setLOVEfree

I'm working part time and my boss will let me work and pay me under the table so I can keep my Disability (it's not much).

Do you have any ideas that wouldn't be trackable? He can't keep paying me under the table forever.

Is anyone else in this situation? How do you do it? We are thinking he could pay my rent somehow or use gift cards to pay me.

I'm at a loss.

S

setLOVEfree

I'm working part time and my boss will let me work and pay me under the table so I can keep my Disability (it's not much).

Do you have any ideas that wouldn't be trackable? He can't keep paying me under the table forever.

Is anyone else in this situation? How do you do it? We are thinking he could pay my rent somehow or use gift cards to pay me.

I'm at a loss.

S

setLOVEfree

<br />
<br />Do you have any ideas that wouldn't be trackable? He can't keep paying me under the table forever.
<br />
<br />Is anyone else in this situation? How do you do it? We are thinking he could pay my rent somehow or use gift cards to pay me.
<br />
<br />I'm at a loss.

minimedic304

take cash and use that cash to purchase groceries...once you put that cash into the account...its trackable..pay cash for everything

minimedic304

take cash and use that cash to purchase groceries...once you put that cash into the account...its trackable..pay cash for everything

minimedic304

mike0122

Depending on the amount of money you make and the type of disability you receive, depends on how much you can make. There are some rules in the SSI and SSDI rules depending on which you receive about how much you can make and how much is counted against you. If it is not a lot of money, you may be ok.

I work over the table and am considered disabled do to a separate issue from CF. So I'm somewhat familiar with the system. I'm considered legally blind so different rules apply for that but I know that you can make up to a certain amount in SSI and then they start counting everyone $2 as $1 of income. A caseworker should be able to answer your question as long as asked in a what-if type situation.

mike0122

Depending on the amount of money you make and the type of disability you receive, depends on how much you can make. There are some rules in the SSI and SSDI rules depending on which you receive about how much you can make and how much is counted against you. If it is not a lot of money, you may be ok.

I work over the table and am considered disabled do to a separate issue from CF. So I'm somewhat familiar with the system. I'm considered legally blind so different rules apply for that but I know that you can make up to a certain amount in SSI and then they start counting everyone $2 as $1 of income. A caseworker should be able to answer your question as long as asked in a what-if type situation.

mike0122

<br />
<br />I work over the table and am considered disabled do to a separate issue from CF. So I'm somewhat familiar with the system. I'm considered legally blind so different rules apply for that but I know that you can make up to a certain amount in SSI and then they start counting everyone $2 as $1 of income. A caseworker should be able to answer your question as long as asked in a what-if type situation.