disability??

MaksNana

Dear Jessica,,,
This is what I think,,,,,,, I know here in Texas,, you surely qualify for medicaid,,especially if you have a child under the age 18... And it does not matter if you ever worked on a job before to collect SSID...I know you have been having a tough time and I pray for you to get the best you can be especially for that little one you have.....

Don't feel guilty about getting your SSID or any help....Your doctor should have someone that can guide you through the process,,,and I'm pretty sure there was someone on this website that helps people with these issues ..... Just contact one of the moderator's......

Get whatever you need to be able to enjoy life a little easier than having to have to worry about money and your health....

I know you can do it ,,,don't give up sweetie.....
Many prayers are on their way,,,, I'm calling on all the Angels to help guide you......Karla

MaksNana

Dear Jessica,,,
This is what I think,,,,,,, I know here in Texas,, you surely qualify for medicaid,,especially if you have a child under the age 18... And it does not matter if you ever worked on a job before to collect SSID...I know you have been having a tough time and I pray for you to get the best you can be especially for that little one you have.....

Don't feel guilty about getting your SSID or any help....Your doctor should have someone that can guide you through the process,,,and I'm pretty sure there was someone on this website that helps people with these issues ..... Just contact one of the moderator's......

Get whatever you need to be able to enjoy life a little easier than having to have to worry about money and your health....

Many prayers are on their way,,,, I'm calling on all the Angels to help guide you......Karla

MaksNana

Dear Jessica,,,

MaksNana

Dear Jessica,,,

MaksNana

Dear Jessica,,,
<br />This is what I think,,,,,,, I know here in Texas,, you surely qualify for medicaid,,especially if you have a child under the age 18... And it does not matter if you ever worked on a job before to collect SSID...I know you have been having a tough time and I pray for you to get the best you can be especially for that little one you have.....
<br />
<br />Don't feel guilty about getting your SSID or any help....Your doctor should have someone that can guide you through the process,,,and I'm pretty sure there was someone on this website that helps people with these issues ..... Just contact one of the moderator's......
<br />
<br />Get whatever you need to be able to enjoy life a little easier than having to have to worry about money and your health....
<br />
<br />I know you can do it ,,,don't give up sweetie.....
<br />Many prayers are on their way,,,, I'm calling on all the Angels to help guide you......Karla

jbrandonAW

Karla you are so nice you almost brought me to tears. I am just trying to figure out what to do and everyday getting out of the army looks better and better. Ya know to atleast SEE if we could make it. We can always go back in ya know. But I know I can't get disabilty based on work history b/c I have none and my with my hubby being in the army I dunno if he makes to much.

He joined the army so that I could have health insurance...and now I just want out and done and another way for health insurance. BUT I know that I can't go back to TN and get on tenncare. But the CSS program someone was talking about sounds good....

I just dunno any more. I know that I have more than most people... But sometimes its soo hard...

jbrandonAW

Karla you are so nice you almost brought me to tears. I am just trying to figure out what to do and everyday getting out of the army looks better and better. Ya know to atleast SEE if we could make it. We can always go back in ya know. But I know I can't get disabilty based on work history b/c I have none and my with my hubby being in the army I dunno if he makes to much.

He joined the army so that I could have health insurance...and now I just want out and done and another way for health insurance. BUT I know that I can't go back to TN and get on tenncare. But the CSS program someone was talking about sounds good....

I just dunno any more. I know that I have more than most people... But sometimes its soo hard...

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />He joined the army so that I could have health insurance...and now I just want out and done and another way for health insurance. BUT I know that I can't go back to TN and get on tenncare. But the CSS program someone was talking about sounds good....
<br />
<br />I just dunno any more. I know that I have more than most people... But sometimes its soo hard...

julie

Want to clarify some mis-information here

SSDI is based off of work history and work history ONLY

SSI is based on the family size and total income of the household.

Jessica, what is your husbands paygrade?

julie

julie

julie

julie

<br />
<br />SSDI is based off of work history and work history ONLY
<br />
<br />SSI is based on the family size and total income of the household.
<br />
<br />Jessica, what is your husbands paygrade?

jbrandonAW

Hey Julie he is an E4 promotable. We have ONE daughter -but he has 3 other kids we pay child support on (1114 a month to be exact)

jbrandonAW

Hey Julie he is an E4 promotable. We have ONE daughter -but he has 3 other kids we pay child support on (1114 a month to be exact)

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW