Disinfecting/Cleaning things used by other CFers

Alyssa

I too vote for extra cleaning....it certainly can't hurt to take the extra precaution. I might be inclined to go with a very mild bleach water on a wash cloth, if you don't think it would damage it.

Alyssa

I too vote for extra cleaning....it certainly can't hurt to take the extra precaution. I might be inclined to go with a very mild bleach water on a wash cloth, if you don't think it would damage it.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto. And maybe not just the wipes that you get at Target -- I think the generic ones from Walmart are similar to clinic Sani-Wipes, but not as strong....

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto. And maybe not just the wipes that you get at Target -- I think the generic ones from Walmart are similar to clinic Sani-Wipes, but not as strong....

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member