Divorce - Looking for support

Murgie

I think the stress of a child with a chronic illness is overwhelming to any marriage. We tried to divorce twice, but financially we could not afford to, also I would have had to work 2 jobs and my sons health care does not agree with that. Well, amazingly we are together and doing fine. I am not saying its the solution, its just what we had to do. I do not live near family so I have little suport, if you can get family support it would help you. I hope you will be encouraged as michelle was in her quality of life. I wish all mothers of children with special needs had a fairy Godmother to meet their needs! Best wishes to you

Murgie

I think the stress of a child with a chronic illness is overwhelming to any marriage. We tried to divorce twice, but financially we could not afford to, also I would have had to work 2 jobs and my sons health care does not agree with that. Well, amazingly we are together and doing fine. I am not saying its the solution, its just what we had to do. I do not live near family so I have little suport, if you can get family support it would help you. I hope you will be encouraged as michelle was in her quality of life. I wish all mothers of children with special needs had a fairy Godmother to meet their needs! Best wishes to you

Murgie

Murgie

Murgie