Do you ever?

mellybean17

Sometimes Ill be asleep and wake up suddenly with kind of a moan. I'm pretty sure this is because I stop breathing in my sleep and it's a reaction to it. It typically only happens when Im kinda sicker than usual. I'm just curious, does this ever happen to anyone else?

mellybean17

Sometimes Ill be asleep and wake up suddenly with kind of a moan. I'm pretty sure this is because I stop breathing in my sleep and it's a reaction to it. It typically only happens when Im kinda sicker than usual. I'm just curious, does this ever happen to anyone else?

mellybean17

mellybean17

mellybean17

jtbyers45

My boyfriend says that some nights I make weird moaning noises while I am sleeping. Tends to happen when I am having more trouble breathing than usual. Sometimes he wakes me up because it is so annoying!

jtbyers45

My boyfriend says that some nights I make weird moaning noises while I am sleeping. Tends to happen when I am having more trouble breathing than usual. Sometimes he wakes me up because it is so annoying!

jtbyers45

jtbyers45

jtbyers45

J

JenniferRose65

I do that all the time. I've decided it has something to do with trying to stop coughing in my sleep. But you're probably right about the breathing too...that makes a lot of sense.
Don't worry, you're not the only one.

J

JenniferRose65

I do that all the time. I've decided it has something to do with trying to stop coughing in my sleep. But you're probably right about the breathing too...that makes a lot of sense.

J

JenniferRose65

J

JenniferRose65

J

JenniferRose65

<br />Don't worry, you're not the only one.