Do you ever?

falbie13

Ah the "whale noises," that is what my family nicknamed the noises I made in my sleep. I moaned so loud I often woke myself up, and it the noises increased in frequency the sicker I got. However, since I got my transplant I hardly make them anymore. My mom even said that she was afraid I wasnt breathing one night because I wasnt making my legendary noises.

falbie13

Ah the "whale noises," that is what my family nicknamed the noises I made in my sleep. I moaned so loud I often woke myself up, and it the noises increased in frequency the sicker I got. However, since I got my transplant I hardly make them anymore. My mom even said that she was afraid I wasnt breathing one night because I wasnt making my legendary noises.

falbie13

falbie13

falbie13

well ill be glad to inform my boyfriend that is has something to do with CF. i moan like everynight in my sleep. i have looked it up before and its kind of like the opposite of snoring, you do it when you let your breath out. but i had no idea it was something that could be common in CF. glad other people do it to, it can be kind of embarrassing i have to tell friends i moan in my sleep if i ever spend the night at their house.

well ill be glad to inform my boyfriend that is has something to do with CF. i moan like everynight in my sleep. i have looked it up before and its kind of like the opposite of snoring, you do it when you let your breath out. but i had no idea it was something that could be common in CF. glad other people do it to, it can be kind of embarrassing i have to tell friends i moan in my sleep if i ever spend the night at their house.