Do you have a toddler or preschooler?

LisaGreene

Hi All,
I just posted a new section to my website for parenting toddlers and preschoolers with CF.

Charles Dickens wrote in A Tale of Two Cities: "It was the best of times and it was the worst of times..." The same could also be said about the toddler years!

This is a time of discovery, wonder, unbridled joy, excitement about life, and unparalleled cuteness. This is also the time for stupendous tantrums, never-ending messes, demands, epic power struggles, and fits of all kinds. It all comes in the same, small package.

Effective parenting skills are essential. Here are some articles to help you with some of the most common challenges CF parents face during these years.

You can <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.happyheartfamilies.citymax.com/cftoddlers.html">click here</a> or go to www.TipsForCFParents.com under Toddlers and Preschoolers link.

Here are the titles:

Where's The Instruction Manual for this Child?

Ages and Stages: What Makes Toddlers Tick?

Avoiding Food Fights: Tips for Motivating Picky Eaters

Enzymes Beyond Applesauce: How to Teach Your Toddler to Take Enzymes

How Do Kids Really Learn Responsibility? The Five Essential E's!

I hope these articles help make your days easier and your hearts lighter. :)

Hugs!

LisaGreene

Hi All,
I just posted a new section to my website for parenting toddlers and preschoolers with CF.

Charles Dickens wrote in A Tale of Two Cities: "It was the best of times and it was the worst of times..." The same could also be said about the toddler years!

This is a time of discovery, wonder, unbridled joy, excitement about life, and unparalleled cuteness. This is also the time for stupendous tantrums, never-ending messes, demands, epic power struggles, and fits of all kinds. It all comes in the same, small package.

Effective parenting skills are essential. Here are some articles to help you with some of the most common challenges CF parents face during these years.

You can <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.happyheartfamilies.citymax.com/cftoddlers.html">click here</a> or go to www.TipsForCFParents.com under Toddlers and Preschoolers link.

Here are the titles:

Where's The Instruction Manual for this Child?

Ages and Stages: What Makes Toddlers Tick?

Avoiding Food Fights: Tips for Motivating Picky Eaters

Enzymes Beyond Applesauce: How to Teach Your Toddler to Take Enzymes

How Do Kids Really Learn Responsibility? The Five Essential E's!

I hope these articles help make your days easier and your hearts lighter. :)

Hugs!

LisaGreene

Hi All,
<br />I just posted a new section to my website for parenting toddlers and preschoolers with CF.
<br />
<br />Charles Dickens wrote in A Tale of Two Cities: "It was the best of times and it was the worst of times..." The same could also be said about the toddler years!
<br />
<br />This is a time of discovery, wonder, unbridled joy, excitement about life, and unparalleled cuteness. This is also the time for stupendous tantrums, never-ending messes, demands, epic power struggles, and fits of all kinds. It all comes in the same, small package.
<br />
<br />Effective parenting skills are essential. Here are some articles to help you with some of the most common challenges CF parents face during these years.
<br />
<br />You can <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.happyheartfamilies.citymax.com/cftoddlers.html">click here</a> or go to www.TipsForCFParents.com under Toddlers and Preschoolers link.
<br />
<br />Here are the titles:
<br />
<br />Where's The Instruction Manual for this Child?
<br />
<br />Ages and Stages: What Makes Toddlers Tick?
<br />
<br />Avoiding Food Fights: Tips for Motivating Picky Eaters
<br />
<br />Enzymes Beyond Applesauce: How to Teach Your Toddler to Take Enzymes
<br />
<br />How Do Kids Really Learn Responsibility? The Five Essential E's!
<br />
<br />I hope these articles help make your days easier and your hearts lighter. :)
<br />
<br />Hugs!

kaylasdad

Thanks Lisa for all the information you share.It share has helped my wife and I.
Just wanted to say thanks for all you do.

kaylasdad

Thanks Lisa for all the information you share.It share has helped my wife and I.
Just wanted to say thanks for all you do.

kaylasdad

<br />Just wanted to say thanks for all you do.