Do you know of someone who has CF & is a pilot

S

shortcody23

Hi to people that don't know me my name is Cody
i am 14 and i have always dreamed of becoming a pilot .
well my parents have told me that i neeed to really think about exactly what im going to do and figure out what it would take to do that.I just want to know if you or someone you know is a pilot and what it took to get to your/there position. and anything that has to do with being a pilot.

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

well my parents have told me that i neeed to really think about exactly what im going to do and figure out what it would take to do that.I just want to know if you or someone you know is a pilot and what it took to get to your/there position. and anything that has to do with being a pilot.

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

<br />i am 14 and i have always dreamed of becoming a pilot .
<br />well my parents have told me that i neeed to really think about exactly what im going to do and figure out what it would take to do that.I just want to know if you or someone you know is a pilot and what it took to get to your/there position. and anything that has to do with being a pilot.
<br />
<br />Thanks Cody

djbowler

Hey Cody, my name is Dean and i have cf and my dad lets me sit on his lap and fly our cessna. You should try microsoft flight simulator.

djbowler

Hey Cody, my name is Dean and i have cf and my dad lets me sit on his lap and fly our cessna. You should try microsoft flight simulator.

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler

S

shortcody23

<i>Thanks Dean,
It's funny i actaually have 2 microsoft flight simulator games.I have wanted to be a pilot for well all i can remember and i appreciate the feedback. It was nice, well i would enjoyto here from anyone else.</i>

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

<i>Thanks Dean,
It's funny i actaually have 2 microsoft flight simulator games.I have wanted to be a pilot for well all i can remember and i appreciate the feedback. It was nice, well i would enjoyto here from anyone else.</i>

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

<i>Thanks Dean,

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

<i>Thanks Dean,

Thanks Cody

S

shortcody23

<i>Thanks Dean,
<br />It's funny i actaually have 2 microsoft flight simulator games.I have wanted to be a pilot for well all i can remember and i appreciate the feedback. It was nice, well i would enjoyto here from anyone else.</i>
<br />
<br />Thanks Cody