Do you know of someone who has CF & is a pilot

bananagirl

Being a pilot sounds really cool! I have always sorta wanted to learn to fly. My mom's freind's son is a pilot or at least he was learning to be one. I think that he went to flight school and you have to take a flying test. I'm not really sure about all the specifics though

---------------
Anna 16 w/cf

bananagirl

Being a pilot sounds really cool! I have always sorta wanted to learn to fly. My mom's freind's son is a pilot or at least he was learning to be one. I think that he went to flight school and you have to take a flying test. I'm not really sure about all the specifics though

---------------
Anna 16 w/cf

bananagirl

---------------
Anna 16 w/cf

bananagirl

---------------
Anna 16 w/cf

bananagirl

<br />
<br />---------------
<br />Anna 16 w/cf
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Kuzimm09

Hey Cody
My name is Kurt, I'm 19, and I would love to be a pilot too. I am actually going to UCLA to be an aerospace engineer. Have you ever heard of the Civil Air Patrol? It's a great organization and a great way to get involved with flying. It has provided me with a lot of opportunities to be up in the air in planes which I really love. I would love to get my pilots license, unfortunately right now I just can't afford it. But if you want to get a taste for real flying, I recommend the CAP and you are at a great age to join. You can find out more by googling their website, or I can answer any questions you have too.

I just took my first acrobatic air plane ride a few weeks ago actually, that was really exciting. It wasn't related to CAP, but the guy who owned the airplane knew I was in the CAP, which impressed him, so he offered me a ride for free. You'd be surprised the opportunities that roll around once you start looking for them.

Kuzimm09

Hey Cody
My name is Kurt, I'm 19, and I would love to be a pilot too. I am actually going to UCLA to be an aerospace engineer. Have you ever heard of the Civil Air Patrol? It's a great organization and a great way to get involved with flying. It has provided me with a lot of opportunities to be up in the air in planes which I really love. I would love to get my pilots license, unfortunately right now I just can't afford it. But if you want to get a taste for real flying, I recommend the CAP and you are at a great age to join. You can find out more by googling their website, or I can answer any questions you have too.

I just took my first acrobatic air plane ride a few weeks ago actually, that was really exciting. It wasn't related to CAP, but the guy who owned the airplane knew I was in the CAP, which impressed him, so he offered me a ride for free. You'd be surprised the opportunities that roll around once you start looking for them.

Kuzimm09

Hey Cody

Kuzimm09

Hey Cody

Kuzimm09

Hey Cody
<br />My name is Kurt, I'm 19, and I would love to be a pilot too. I am actually going to UCLA to be an aerospace engineer. Have you ever heard of the Civil Air Patrol? It's a great organization and a great way to get involved with flying. It has provided me with a lot of opportunities to be up in the air in planes which I really love. I would love to get my pilots license, unfortunately right now I just can't afford it. But if you want to get a taste for real flying, I recommend the CAP and you are at a great age to join. You can find out more by googling their website, or I can answer any questions you have too.
<br />
<br />I just took my first acrobatic air plane ride a few weeks ago actually, that was really exciting. It wasn't related to CAP, but the guy who owned the airplane knew I was in the CAP, which impressed him, so he offered me a ride for free. You'd be surprised the opportunities that roll around once you start looking for them.

T

tarheel

Hey- I'm april and my dad is a commercial pilot for FedEx. He got flight training through ROTC, the service pays for college then you owe them 8 yrs. He chose to be a pilot, in the air force. I dont know all the ins and outs, but air force training gets you flight hours for commercial jobs, and college is paid for. I dont know wether they let people with CF into ROTC, but its worth looking into if you're really into it.

T

tarheel

Hey- I'm april and my dad is a commercial pilot for FedEx. He got flight training through ROTC, the service pays for college then you owe them 8 yrs. He chose to be a pilot, in the air force. I dont know all the ins and outs, but air force training gets you flight hours for commercial jobs, and college is paid for. I dont know wether they let people with CF into ROTC, but its worth looking into if you're really into it.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

S

shortcody23

Thank You

I will really have to look in to it. That acrobatic plane ride must have been really fun and maybe a little scary.
Weel I really appreciate it and thank you. Good Luck at UCLA.

Thanks
Cody

S

shortcody23

Thank You

I will really have to look in to it. That acrobatic plane ride must have been really fun and maybe a little scary.

Thanks
Cody

S

shortcody23

Thank You

Thanks
Cody

S

shortcody23

Thank You

Thanks
Cody

S

shortcody23

Thank You
<br />
<br />I will really have to look in to it. That acrobatic plane ride must have been really fun and maybe a little scary.
<br />Weel I really appreciate it and thank you. Good Luck at UCLA.
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />Cody
<br />