do you want to know THE BEATLES

S

SeeEff

Good morning, girls with kaleidoscope eyes and men in hobnail boots. Come together and join in the magical mystery tour that is The Beatles catalog.Across the UniverseAct NaturallyAll My LovingAll Together NowAll You Need is LoveAnd I Love HerAnd Your Bird Can SingAnother GirlAny Time at AllBaby You're a Rich ManBack in the USSRBecauseBirthdayBlackbirdCan't Buy Me LoveCome TogetherContinuing Story of Bungalow BillDay in the LifeDay TripperDear PrudenceDig a PonyDo You Want to Know a SecretDon't Let Me DownDrive My CarEight Days a WeekEleanor RigbyFixing a HoleFool on the HillFor No OneFor the Benefit of Mr. KiteFor You BlueFree as a BirdFrom Me to YouGet BackGetting BetterGirlGolden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The EndGood Day SunshineGood MorningHappiness is a Warm GunHard Day's NghtHello GoodbyeHelpHelter SkelterHere Comes the SunHere There EverywhereHey JudeHippy Hippy ShakeHoney PieI'm DownI'm Happy Just to Dance With YouI'm Looking Through YouI'm Only SleepingI'm So TiredI Am the WalrusI Feel FineI've Got a FeelingI've Just Seen a FaceI Me MineI Need YouI Saw Her Standing ThereI Should Have Known BetterI Wanna Be Your ManI Want to Hold Your HandI Want YouI WillI'll Cry InsteadI'll Follow the SunI'll Get YouIf I FellIf I Needed SomeoneIn My LifeIt's Only LoveLady MadonnaLong and Winding RoadLove Me DoLovely RitaLucy in the SkyMagical Mystery TourMartha My DearMaxwell's Silver HammerMichelleMoney (That's What I Want)Mother Nature's SonNight BeforeNorwegian WoodOb-La-Di Ob-La-DaOctopus's GardenOh! DarlingPaperback WriterPenny LanePlease Please MePS I Love YouReal LoveRevolution 1Rocky RacoonRoll Over BeethovenSargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club BandShe Came in Through the Bathroom WindowShe's a WomanShe Loves YouSomethingStrawberry Fields ForeverTaxmanTell Me WhyThank You GirlThat Means AlotThings We Said TodayThis BoyTicket to RideTill There Was YouTommorrow Never KnowsTwist and ShoutTwo of UsWaitWe Can Work It OutWhat Goes OnWhen I'm Sixty-FourWhile My Guitar Gently WeepsWith a Little Help From My FriendsWordYellow SubmarineYesterdayYou're Gonna Lose That GirlYou've Got to Hide Your Love AwayYou've Really Got a Hold On MeYou Never Give Me Your MoneyYou Won't See MeYour Mother Should Know

S

SeeEff

Good morning, girls with kaleidoscope eyes and men in hobnail boots. Come together and join in the magical mystery tour that is The Beatles catalog.Across the UniverseAct NaturallyAll My LovingAll Together NowAll You Need is LoveAnd I Love HerAnd Your Bird Can SingAnother GirlAny Time at AllBaby You're a Rich ManBack in the USSRBecauseBirthdayBlackbirdCan't Buy Me LoveCome TogetherContinuing Story of Bungalow BillDay in the LifeDay TripperDear PrudenceDig a PonyDo You Want to Know a SecretDon't Let Me DownDrive My CarEight Days a WeekEleanor RigbyFixing a HoleFool on the HillFor No OneFor the Benefit of Mr. KiteFor You BlueFree as a BirdFrom Me to YouGet BackGetting BetterGirlGolden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The EndGood Day SunshineGood MorningHappiness is a Warm GunHard Day's NghtHello GoodbyeHelpHelter SkelterHere Comes the SunHere There EverywhereHey JudeHippy Hippy ShakeHoney PieI'm DownI'm Happy Just to Dance With YouI'm Looking Through YouI'm Only SleepingI'm So TiredI Am the WalrusI Feel FineI've Got a FeelingI've Just Seen a FaceI Me MineI Need YouI Saw Her Standing ThereI Should Have Known BetterI Wanna Be Your ManI Want to Hold Your HandI Want YouI WillI'll Cry InsteadI'll Follow the SunI'll Get YouIf I FellIf I Needed SomeoneIn My LifeIt's Only LoveLady MadonnaLong and Winding RoadLove Me DoLovely RitaLucy in the SkyMagical Mystery TourMartha My DearMaxwell's Silver HammerMichelleMoney (That's What I Want)Mother Nature's SonNight BeforeNorwegian WoodOb-La-Di Ob-La-DaOctopus's GardenOh! DarlingPaperback WriterPenny LanePlease Please MePS I Love YouReal LoveRevolution 1Rocky RacoonRoll Over BeethovenSargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club BandShe Came in Through the Bathroom WindowShe's a WomanShe Loves YouSomethingStrawberry Fields ForeverTaxmanTell Me WhyThank You GirlThat Means AlotThings We Said TodayThis BoyTicket to RideTill There Was YouTommorrow Never KnowsTwist and ShoutTwo of UsWaitWe Can Work It OutWhat Goes OnWhen I'm Sixty-FourWhile My Guitar Gently WeepsWith a Little Help From My FriendsWordYellow SubmarineYesterdayYou're Gonna Lose That GirlYou've Got to Hide Your Love AwayYou've Really Got a Hold On MeYou Never Give Me Your MoneyYou Won't See MeYour Mother Should Know