Doctors at Dayton Childrens

pnhuffman

Just curious does anyone take their children to Dayton Children's Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio? If so, which CF doctor do you recommend?

pnhuffman

Just curious does anyone take their children to Dayton Children's Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio? If so, which CF doctor do you recommend?

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

RMHOLLIS

I take my children to Dayton. I switched there two years ago from Columbus Childrens Hospital. I had not been happy at all for quite a while there with the care they had been getting. Columbus has a good "large" clinic. I felt as if we had become a number. I have been very happy and satisfied my my decision to go to Dayton. It was one of the hardest decisions I have every made but an excellent one. My girls see Dr. Mueller, he is great and very soft spoken with the girls. I really like all of the doctors at Dayton, all are very good and understanding.

RMHOLLIS

I take my children to Dayton. I switched there two years ago from Columbus Childrens Hospital. I had not been happy at all for quite a while there with the care they had been getting. Columbus has a good "large" clinic. I felt as if we had become a number. I have been very happy and satisfied my my decision to go to Dayton. It was one of the hardest decisions I have every made but an excellent one. My girls see Dr. Mueller, he is great and very soft spoken with the girls. I really like all of the doctors at Dayton, all are very good and understanding.

RMHOLLIS

RMHOLLIS

RMHOLLIS