Doctors visit tommorrow

pnhuffman

It never hurts to have a second opinion. If you feel you aren't getting what you need from this doctor or clinic I would research and look for another clinic or Doctor.

It's very frustrating to get mixed information like that.

Good Luck!

pnhuffman

It never hurts to have a second opinion. If you feel you aren't getting what you need from this doctor or clinic I would research and look for another clinic or Doctor.

Good Luck!

pnhuffman

Good Luck!

pnhuffman

Good Luck!

pnhuffman

<br />
<br />It's very frustrating to get mixed information like that.
<br />
<br />Good Luck!

yellowitchgrl

Here's how it works-

When a person has reflux their body is out of walk and producing too much acid. If you add a base to it, you feel better, but the body is still not functioning right and it thinks "Ooooh more base! Must produce more acid!"

Apple cider vinegar works by throwing the stomach back into balance. It makes it so acidic that it forces the body to produce more base instead. When used as the "cure" it eventually helps the body to regulate itself.

Now, that's for a healthy-ish person with a normal stomach. It worked for me and got me off of malox several times a day.

yellowitchgrl

Here's how it works-

When a person has reflux their body is out of walk and producing too much acid. If you add a base to it, you feel better, but the body is still not functioning right and it thinks "Ooooh more base! Must produce more acid!"

Apple cider vinegar works by throwing the stomach back into balance. It makes it so acidic that it forces the body to produce more base instead. When used as the "cure" it eventually helps the body to regulate itself.

Now, that's for a healthy-ish person with a normal stomach. It worked for me and got me off of malox several times a day.

yellowitchgrl

Here's how it works-

yellowitchgrl

Here's how it works-

yellowitchgrl

Here's how it works-
<br />
<br />When a person has reflux their body is out of walk and producing too much acid. If you add a base to it, you feel better, but the body is still not functioning right and it thinks "Ooooh more base! Must produce more acid!"
<br />
<br />Apple cider vinegar works by throwing the stomach back into balance. It makes it so acidic that it forces the body to produce more base instead. When used as the "cure" it eventually helps the body to regulate itself.
<br />
<br />Now, that's for a healthy-ish person with a normal stomach. It worked for me and got me off of malox several times a day.

tabbycat821

Thanks for the info on apple cider vinegar, I knew it was a base but I wasn't quite sure how it worked. The Dr. also said part of why it wouldn't work is because babies have more acid in their stomach but I 've read that some of you give it to your toddlers.

tabbycat821

Thanks for the info on apple cider vinegar, I knew it was a base but I wasn't quite sure how it worked. The Dr. also said part of why it wouldn't work is because babies have more acid in their stomach but I 've read that some of you give it to your toddlers.

tabbycat821

tabbycat821

tabbycat821