Documenting Receipts

emilyspeanut

Does anyone have a form or spreadsheet that they use throughooout the year to keep track of their receipts? I have alot of receipts and want to compile them so that its not one big mess. Thanks

emilyspeanut

Does anyone have a form or spreadsheet that they use throughooout the year to keep track of their receipts? I have alot of receipts and want to compile them so that its not one big mess. Thanks

emilyspeanut

emilyspeanut

emilyspeanut

LouLou

Stacey, Please PM me your email address and I can send you a spreadsheet Julie made that I've been using for years.

LouLou

Stacey, Please PM me your email address and I can send you a spreadsheet Julie made that I've been using for years.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

creation301

We just started using mint.com (by the makers of quicken I think). WE LOVE IT!!! We are able to divide our receipts using this on line program. (A friend who works on computers with national security said the program was very secure.) It has been a life saver, however already we have a huge amount of cost related to cf and it's only Feb. Has to make you smile or else you would cry. =) Hope it helps someone.

creation301

We just started using mint.com (by the makers of quicken I think). WE LOVE IT!!! We are able to divide our receipts using this on line program. (A friend who works on computers with national security said the program was very secure.) It has been a life saver, however already we have a huge amount of cost related to cf and it's only Feb. Has to make you smile or else you would cry. =) Hope it helps someone.

creation301

creation301

creation301